Chapter 35 Something I Didn't Want

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to MexicanNiallGirl because they guessed correctly.

By the way, I will be doing a trivia question on each update and if you get it right you win a dedication from me! So stay tuned for the question at the end to win!

NOTE: I have NOTHING against the Wanted. I think they are really talented actually. I just needed some drama to start some Kiall stuff and this was an option I came up with. So please don't hate, I have nothing against them!

Nikki's POV

I stared down at my phone screen.

Harry shook his head angrily and looked away.

"Who is it!" Louis demanded.

"All of the members of the Wanted." Harry scowled.

The boys all stirred angrily.

"I have a private message." I scrolled.

It was from Tom.

They boys were going to be so mad.

Don't get me wrong, I had nothing against the Wanted. I actually thought the one song called "Glad You Came" was pretty cool.

I mean, they were five men who had the guts to perform in front of people and that wasn't something even I could do.

But I had also seen the twitter fight 1D had had with them. It was not very pretty, and I totally take 1D's side. Tom had chosen to pick on Louis and that was not going to get past me.

"Who from?" Zayn blinked.

"Tom." I bit my lip and tried not to laugh at their expressions.

I opened it and read it, trying not to giggle.

"Ouch." I commented, letting out a laugh.

"Well tell us what it says!" Niall demanded to know. He even tried to sneak a peek at my phone.

"Stop it Potato!" I shoved him away, which wasn't very far.

"I want to know!" Niall demanded.

"Dare me to?" I smirked at Eleanor.

"This should be good." Eleanor raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk.

"Hey Nikki! This is Tom from the Wanted." I began and looked at all of them before continuing. "I understand that you are Louis T's cousin. I must say that's pretty cool. I have also seen some of your football skills and I think you are a lovely player. I admire your confidence and your hard work. I also understand you play guitar. Since you are in London, we would be happy to help you out. Not that Niall couldn't teach you, but I was thinking..."

I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Liam asked, confused.

"Wait." I calmed myself down. "I was... thinking that you might want some help from some more experienced performers."

"Bull!" Louis growled.

"Shhh." I said to him. "I'm not finished." I looked back down at my phone. "We can teach you some of our songs and if our management likes you, you could possibly come on the next tour with us and be our lead guitar. Just let me know. And tell Louis hi for me."

Louis snorted and looked away.

"I'm going to reply." I smirked and started typing away.

"He's trying to steal you from us." Zayn sighed in anger.

"Yeah I know." I laughed as I typed away. "But why would they want me?"

"Because you are insanely beautiful." Niall said calmly.