Chapter 27 We Just Got Friend Zoned

A/N: Okay here's the update I promised. This time I'll do 7 votes or 8 comments. If this doesn't happen quickly then I will accept 15 reads and update again. So 15 reads people! Get your friends in on the news! :D

*********************

Nikki's POV

Harry was falling right towards me. I was going to have to kiss him! Please no! Someone do something! Anything!

Just as he started to fall, the waitress stuck her head outside the door and said. "Tomlinson, party of 9?"

"Food!" Niall cheered and I ran with him towards the door.

Harry fell straight onto the concrete. I winced as he groaned in pain and rubbed his head. Now I felt bad. Oh well.

I quickly followed Niall inside, hoping I would stay out of it.

"I've got your back." Liam whispered into my ear. I smiled.

"Thanks Li." I whispered back.

"This is why I don't like these games..." Liam sighed.

The waitress led us to our tables and I sat next to Niall. Eleanor was about to sit next to me, but then Harry stopped her.

"I would like to sit next to Nikki, if you don't mind." Harry said with a slight growl.

When Harry was mad, you could tell. He was kind of scary when he was mad. But he kind of looked hot to... especially when his eyebrows were narrowed angrily. What? What was I saying?

"She's all yours tiger.' Eleanor laughed.

"Eleanor!" I said in shock. "Don't leave me!"

"Whoops!" She pretended to be shocked. "Too late."

Harry slid into the chair and I looked away. Louis sat next to Harry and Eleanor was on Louis' other side.

"You're in trouble." Harry growled.

"For?" I asked.

"For not catching me." Harry grumbled.

"Wait, did you want to kiss me?" I exclaimed, my cheeks blushing.

He gave me a smirk.

"Are you still mad about me giving you the silent treatment?" I said nervously. "Because I will make it up to you however you'd like.... but not like that."

"Yeah." Harry crossed his arms. "I'm still mad at you."

"Ugh!" I looked away. I suddenly found Niall very interesting. "So Niall what's your favorite band?"

"Ummm..." He set his eyes on me and thought. "I dunno... Coldplay."

"Oh yeah, I like them too." I grinned.

"Hello!" Harry tapped on my shoulder. "Nikki, I am talking to you!"

"Not anymore." I shot back and turned back at Niall. "Sorry, he's kind of mad at me."

"No big deal." Niall smiled brightly.

"Hello!" Harry called, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Go away." I swatted his hand away and looked back at Niall.

"Just ignore him." Niall smiled at me .

"Trust me, I'm trying." I chuckled and he laughed.

While the waitress took our drink orders, we played 20 questions. Turns out we had a lot more in common than just the guitar playing. He liked dancing and eating food. He also liked painting, a fact I didn't know.