Chapter 19 Stuck In Her Daydreams

Nikki's POV

"They say she's in the class A team..." I sung, looking through a magazine on Five Seconds Of Summer. Virginia was meeting me at McDonalds tonight and I was trying to think of what to do with the boys. Me and Virginia would probably want some alone time, but with the boys that would be impossible. "Stuck in Her Daydream..."

"Been This Way since 18, but lately her face seems...." A voice answered and I gasped in shock.

Harry was smiling, standing at the foot of my bed.

"Do you ever knock?" I asked slightly annoyed. "I could have been changing."

"I heard you singing." Harry blinked. "It was lovely."

"That's what you always say..." I sighed and looked back at my magazine.

"Have you ever thought of pursuing a music career?" Harry walked up to my side of the bed and stared down at me.

"Harry." I said firmly. "I don't want to be a singer. I want to play soccer. I would have to give that up to be a musical performer."

"But you could do it!" Harry sat on my bed, staring at me intently. "Nikki, not that many people have your ability! I had to get on TV to become famous. You... you don't have to."

"That's the point." I said blankly. "I would get famous off of you."

"You already are famous off of me." Harry said with a chuckle.

"You are not helping yourself." I sighed.

"Please-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"Come on! Just try-"

I grabbed my headphones and put them in my ears blasting up my music.

"YOU'RE INSECURE!" I shouted, squeezing my eyes shut. "DON't KNOW WHAT FOR! YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOOOOR!"

Harry yanked my headphones out. "Geez, you are loud!"

"Yeah I know." I laughed. "I'm blocking you out!"

"Please don't block me out." Harry said and I could tell he was serious. "How long has it been?"

"Since?" I said confused. There could be a billion things he was talking about.

"SInce the phone call." Harry blinked.

I froze. "It's been a day." A whole entire day since my dad called me. I had gotten my mind off of it, but now I was remembering. Two days left until...

"So two more?" Harry asked nervously.

"Harry what do I do?" My voice was a whisper.

"Just wait, love." He said. "We just wait."

I nodded and walked past him and downstairs.

"Good morning angel." Louis was sipping some tea in the living room. "Did you sleep okay?"

"I was alright." I sighed. I had not slept comfortably, but I had slept. I had been too embarrassed to ask Niall to come sing to me again.

"How is your nose." Niall blinked worriedly.

"Is it purple?" I sighed.

"A little." Harry came to stand beside me.

I sighed. Darn it.

"Can we get off my nose topic please." I gave a small smile. "What is coming up in your big tour?"

"Well we have to do some interviews." Liam replied.

"Actually, I think we have one tomorrow." Zayn said.

"Yeah." Niall confirmed.

"Cool." I smiled.

"You're coming you know." Louis said to me.

"What? Are you serious?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah, of course you are coming." Harry smiled.

"Yeah." Louis laughed. "That's why Eleanor is taking you shopping for a dress today."

"Really?" I exclaimed with a smile. "Eleanor?!"

"Yeah." Louis chuckled. "And after she is going to take you to pick up Virginia."

"Awesome!" I shouted in pleasure. This was going to be too cool! I was finally meeting Eleanor and she was taking me shopping!

"She will be here in ten minutes so I'd go get dressed." Louis instructed.

I turned around and bolted upstairs. This was too good to be true!

********************

A/N: Hey guys! :) Did anyone watch the TCAs? If you did, comment! The boys were awesome!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this update even though it was so short. I will update soon! See ya later!!!

:)

Everyone read my new book called Breaking Harmony. It's a One Direction Fan Fiction about a girl who's dad is a very powerful music producer. If you like this book and characters like Nikki, then I'm sure you will love this new book too!