Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Luke's lips were electric pushed against mine, shooting sparks of heat through my body.  I could feel love pulse in my veins for the man over me, kissing me, and the more I felt this depth and longing swelling into me, the more I welcomed the idea of letting it out.  Because since his lips pressed against mine, I had to do more than entertain the idea of kissing him back.

The moment his lips touched mine, they started to move gently and I moaned when the sensation hit me of him softly nibbling against my lip.  I only kissed him a couple times before.  But I could never get tired or forget the texture of his lips, moist and warm and welcoming. And though I was taking this situation in the form of shock, I didn't freeze.  I didn't stop to question a damn thing when I felt his lips on mine; I kissed him back, just as sweetly as he was me. 

Because it was sweet.  I could feel it radiating from his body, that sweetness. There was so much of it radiating from him and into me.  Pushed against me, over me, I felt his arm tighten around me and his other strayed up more, cupping my neck in his hand.  Laying under him, I let my fingers automatically wrap in his hair as I held him there, loving this moment between us and the growing movement that began to exist too.

As my other hand traveled up the side of his face, caressing his soft skin, I felt him nudge my leg slightly, trying to push it up and around his and when he wouldn't dare take his hand away from me to do so, I did it without a second to think it over.  I wrapped my leg around his and soon, my other followed as I gripped his hair tightly as we kissed.  Moving my lips deeply in his, softly, my body reacted from him through shivers and goose bumps.  He tasted so good, had a scent that nearly put me under, and felt like he belonged over me like he was.

I was pushed up and against him as tightly as I figured possible.  So tightly intertwined, like puzzle pieces dying to fit.  And now, extending that sensation, I received the overwhelming results of bottled up feelings; not just from me but from Luke as well.

His lips became more hasty, his tongue pushing his way through to me to roam my mouth, gliding them over my teeth and I responded the same.  Lips and tongues clashing, I felt my hand against his cheek move down and wrap around his shoulder, holding him harder against me. 

The excitement in me reaching a new high, I held onto him tighter as I pushed our bodies closer.  And in that moment, I wanted him to take me and make me his.  I wanted this to last forever, no matter how dumb that sounds.  I did.  Because as he was holding me in his arms so tightly, I felt loved by him, I felt safe, like I was the only girl in the world for him. 

I let my hands both come to clasp his neck and cheek between my fingers as I kissed his tender lips and he did the same.  It felt so... nice and loving.  Even as his hands started to explore my body, rounding my hips and daring to go down to my ass, I still felt so warm and safe in his arms. 

When I felt him moan against my lips, the vibration and the soft breath brushing my skin from his nose... it was as if I was under a spell of just him.  He was everything in that moment, so close and so open for me.  I pressed my lips harder into his at the passion that started to flow and could feel his hand that came to rest on my ass grip me tighter to him, to the point where I no longer was touching the ground with him over me.  I was enfolded in his grasp and against his chest as tight as he would dare hold me.

If only it were to stay that way because that kiss was about to swallow us whole. It was about to take a serious turn soon enough.  I could tell with where my hands were about to lead, with how deep Luke was taking this, and with how much I could feel we both wanted this. 

I was already lost by the time it stopped.  I didn't expect him to break away so forcefully or so quickly after joining our lips, as if zapped back into reality.  Confused at what happened, the answer was above me, laying over me.  Because when he broke away and disconnected our lips, you can bet he was the one that did it and not me.  I wouldn't have with how amazing I felt in those moments.