18 -- Barney Boxers and High Heels

Hey guys! So this is a long chapter.

So lately the story has been very dramatic. I wanted to add the humor that used to be in it. I just wanted some of it back. So there is a balance of drama and  humor in this chapter as well as there will be in the next few chapters.

I hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading. All of you guys are amazing! Please comment and vote. It would mean a lot to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex walked over to me. “Why the hell are you in your underwear?!” I gulped and looked back at Braden. He stood up and walked over to me.

He kissed my neck. “The same reason you’re not wearing a shirt.” He kissed me again. I smirked at Alex and kissed him back.

He pulled us apart and punched Braden. I stood in between them blocking Alex. “Stop! You just go make out with Ashley, you dick!” I yelled. He stared at me stunned. I walked away and Alex grabbed my arm. He started to yell at me, but I cut him off. “You can’t tell me what to do, Alex. I’m a big girl. I can do whatever I want.” I grabbed Braden and started to walk away.

“Let them go, Alex. Just less people we’ll have to deal with when we’re having fun.” I clenched my fist again.

I turned around. I walked over to her. “And you! You can go rot in hell you little bitch! I don’t give a shit what you think about me, or what you do to him, but when you go home alone because you can’t keep a permanent boyfriend know that it’s your own fault!” She stared at me.

She smirked. “What’s the matter? Jealous much that I’m kissing your little boyfriend?”

I shook my head with rage. “I don’t like him! I hate him! Now if you don’t mind I’m leaving with Braden!” I turned around and saw Garrett. He stared at me in my underwear. Busted again.

He grabbed me by the arm. “You aren’t going anywhere,” he said sternly. I gulped. I was fine with Alex knowing, that was even the point a little bit, but Garrett would kill me.

I looked down shaking my foot nervously. “You don’t understand-”

“Don’t understand?! You are with Braden in your underwear! I think I understand perfectly! You are never allowed near him again!”

I shook my head with rage. I was so fed up with everyone thinking they could tell me what to do. I hated them all. They were all being idiots. “I can do whatever the hell I want Garrett! You aren’t my dad and you aren’t in control of me! I’m leaving with him and I don’t give a shit what you think!”

Ashton stood in front of me. I stared at him impatiently. “Go ahead, push me out of the way and then you can go.” They all stared at me expectantly. I couldn’t push Ashton out of the way. I sighed.

He walked up to me and hugged me. I pulled back and looked over at Braden. “You go.” He looked sad. “I’ll hang with you at school tomorrow.” He smirked and nodded, but not before he made out with me one last time. Ashton jerked me away and took me up to my room.

He didn’t say anything at first. He let me cool down so I could think clearly. “What the hell happened?” he finally asked after a while when I didn't have a crazy look in my eyes and wasn't ready to scream my head off at him.

I sighed and looked down. “I broke up with Cody, because, because I like Alex. And I was going to come and tell him, but then he was making out with Ashley, so I decided to make him jealous and bring Braden and you saw the rest.”