♪Chapter 55♪- The night of the fireworks [Part 2]

55: The night of the Fireworks [Part 2]

Geurim.

My feet was in pain after I stand for an hour inside the bus. I can't believe that i'm going to the festival alone.

'Yoona ,you will really gonna be dead  to me later.'

Now where should I go? I am now here in the front gate of the venue and good thing Yoona gave me the ticket before the bus runs  earlier.

I walk towards the gate and gave the ticket to the guard.

and Now that I am here, where should I go? This place is so huge and seems  unfamiliar to me and wherever I look or wherever I walk , I only saw  a couples and booths of  different kinds of lanterns.There is also different kind of rides that look likes in carnivals but this is more unique. There's many bands singing too in the mini stages  .Childrens dancing traditional dance. 

People  are obviously enjoying tonight because of this amazing event. Even KPOP artist  are here to celebrate the Star festival and the fans are taking pictures with them.

"Woow."

I gasped with amazement. This place is really cool and it's obvious that they really prepared for this event.

I stop infront of the booth where they sell different kinds of miniatures and souvenirs.
"waaah neomu gwiyeowo!"

This mini Lantern is so cute, this mini ferris wheel too ,and this little korean girl.  "How much is this?"  I ask the ahjumma who sells this cute souvenirs. I will really going to buy all of it If I have a lot money

"5 thousand won each but it will become 3 thousand won if you buy 2 of each as a package."

it's not so expensive as what I expected and i'm really in good timing because Blaze gave me allowance. 

Emeged! I love you Blaze

"I'll buy two."  I Pick the two mini Korean dolls. One girl and One boy. I'm planning to keep the other one so that I can give it to someone who deserves to recieve it.

"here."

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed while recieving the souvenirs that I bought. I was about to left but the ahjumma stops me.

"Miss wait."  she took something inside the jewelry box and handed me a two silver bracelet with a infinity designs just like what Yoona brought for Sehun but it's more beautiful because of more additional designs and kind of old ,like an antique bracelet..  "Since you are my first costumer ,I will going to give you this. Give the other one to the most special someone in your life. It's not just an ordinary bracelet. It's the legendary infinity bracelet from the ancient China that I kept for may years.."

"Wait Ahjumma ,why are giving me this?"  She can give it her Daughter,Grand daughter or anyone in her relativea anyway but why is she giving it to me?

"Because you're the right person who deserves to recieve it."  Right person? but we only met just now. Gosh ,This ahjumma is making me curious.  "Take it."

"O-okay. Thank you ahjumma."  I accepted it thanking her. She smile at me so I smiled back. I didn't stay any longer because Minggi is already waiting because , I remember what did Yoona shouted.

"Bye Geurim!Mingyu is waiting for you infront of the fountain!Let's meet there later"

Ahjumma said something before I left that made me more curious about.
"You will going to find your happiness tonight."   I don't what she's talking about but I didn't mind it anymore.May be she thought that I have a boyfriend that's why she said it.