♪Chapter 52♪- Irreturnable Relationship

51: Irreturnable Relationship

Geurim's P.O.V

Back to School again. Today I decided to move forwards. After my aunt's burial day about a week ago I cried a lot  and that will be the last I will going to cry. I'm starting on moving on about my feelings for Baekhyun. I have to forget him since he have Yuan already.

I guess everything went to normal again. Minggi will not go to School today because of his busy Schedule of modeling while Shashie stayed on Blaze's house since I will going to stay at School. I never  thought that My Minggi is a model and he's really popular .

I forgot that today is the day Blaze will introduce me to our grandfather,He said that our grandfather is really excited to see me so am I. I wonder what kind of person he is since I never met him even once.My friends were surprised that Blaze is my brother,Yoona even said that she's always updated on Blaze before because he's known for being a young president of one of  the richest company.

"Geurim!" Speaking of which. Yoona shouted while running towards me together with Sehun and even the three idiots.

"Waah The three idiots are here!"  I hug them  after they stop infront of me. It's been so long since I saw them.

"Get off me !Ish" Cielo was trying to scape from my hug but I didn't let her.

"Geurim!Stop hugging them!" Yoona grab me away and place me at her back. "Stay away from this idiots . You will become an idiot if you touch them."

"Why you!!"  The three of them was about to attack Yoona but Sehun stops them

"Ooops !don't try to hurt her."  Sehun stand infront of Yoona so ,she have the chance to tease then using her tongue out while they are already feel irritate on Yoona's doing so  I secretly laugh.

"Hmmp!Coward! trying hard to hide at the back of his boyfriend. What a loser!"  Cielo crossed her arms while rolling her eyes to Yoona.

"What did you say?"  Cielo is already angry.  Dhalia and Casey even Sehun step back after they feel the aura between Yoona and Cielo. This will gonna be a world war!  I have to stop them.

"oops! no fighting." I stand between the two of them so they just snob each other. "Anyway Why are you guys together? I don't remember you guys were friends."

"Of course we're not .I'm just here to take our ticket back !"-  Cielo

"Ticket For what?"

"Yeah I forgot!Geurim let's go to the Star festival together. It's on the first day of february. "

Star festival? Where did I heard that words anyway? Oh yeah I remember. Star festival is a traditial doings of this City where there are 12 heart shape fireworks and on the 12th  fireworks that will explode the couple must kiss in order to live happily ever after together but- "Wait Yoona,But that's for a couples."

"It's okay , we will find a guy for you . Right girls?" She secretly wink at the 3 girls so they agree too. "just let yourself fall inlove with another guy Geurim,I don't want you to stay with a one sided love forever."

I didn't react right away , I don't know if I can do it since i'm just starting to move on. Casey suddenly hold my wrist ,maybe she notice the scars since it's not completely heal yet.  "What happen to your wrist?"

"it's nothing."  I remove my hand and hide it.  "Ahhmf Guys let's go to the bulletin board. Today is the day they will post the result of the exams and the top student. Let's go. "