Prologue

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I am the SSC President of the famous School of Korea and only rich people can attend that School.

Well my mission is to discipline every student in that School and disciplining them is not a problem  but not until this Stupid ugly Stubborn Alien girl came to the School and she's really a hard headed one.

Well as the president of the student Council, I have to make a move .She think she can fool me? well she's wrong i'll give her what she want.

I'm so out of my nerves because of her.She face with the wrong person . if she want a world war lll then i'll give her world war lV..

YEAH .bring it on!

__________________________

Jang Geu Rim's P.O.V

"Dear stupid alien president of this stupid school, you think you can let me follow with your stupid rules and regulations like you?hah fool!never!
Ready yourself because the Genius stubborn girl  is comming to mess your already messed life ..hahaha"

My Name is Geurim,a transfer student. I'm not rich but I managed to enter that Stupid School because of my high grades . They offered a scholarship for me and that's what a genius like me can do.

And there, the war between me and that idiot president begins.

I don't know why .I'm so annoyed with that guy.

He uses  his position to pick on weak and I won't allow it.

He think he can beat me ? I wont backout .Lets see who will win.

Let the War begin..

ΠMy Best FrienemyΠ

Chapter 1 will be posted soon..
Vote and support my story ..Kamsahamnida