♪Chapter 35♪- Christmas preparation.

35: Christmas preparation.

Geurim's P.O.V

until now ,My  knees still shaking  after I saw how Brandon shoot him for many times. If Kai and the others didn't make a move.Baekhyun might be dead right now .

We're here in the hospital waiting for the result of the operation with Yoona ,Daehyun and Ms.Taeri.

Everyone seems calmdown because they're so quiet but i'm not .I'm bitterly crying until now.Thinking about his situation makes me cry.

I don't want him to meet my mama and papa yet . Mrs.Byun please don't take Baekhyun away from yet. I still need him.

"Will you shut up annoying girl!Stop crying. Hyung will not die that easily, he has a blood of ma----"

"Daehyun Shut up!!! Go back to your seat" Ms.Taeri stop him so He just went back to sit on the couche  .

"At least she didn't leave Hyung just what like that Yuan did"  He said something but I didn't hear it .

I know what Daehyun Talks about earlier..

honestly , I don't care if he's a mafia son ,If he killed Many people. I accept him for he is or what his Identity.Even once I didn't think of hating him because I love him.

I love him for what he is and I will never going to leave him. He might leave someday but I will still love him because he is Baekhyun.

The Baekhyun who always saved me , theBaekhyun who never forgot about me even thought we've teared apart for a long time and the Baekhyun whom I really loved.

"Are you okay Geurim?"  Yoona ask worriedly. I just gave her a smile amd nodded to tell her i'm okay.

"Where are Kai and Sehun?" This time ,I'm the one who asked. I  wasn't able to see them after

"They're okay. They just got admitted again because they're still injured,you know they got beaten up the other day right? They just insist to discharged to save you .....aish that Sehun!i'm really going to scold him."

I smiled. She's really worried about Sehun.

"Byun Baekhyun's relatives?"

our conversation was cut after one of the doctor came out from the operating room. We approach him right away and ask about his condition.

"How is he doc?" Ms.Taeri asked, The doctor remove his mask before he  told us his condition.

"He's safe now. We already removed the Bullets on his body. Good thing it didn't hit his internal organs especially his heart . If you didn't brought him here earlier ,He might loss many blood. "

I sigh with relief AND ask another question.
"When will he wakes up?" 

"We're not sure about it. Maybe day after tomorrow or it will take  a  weeks. If he won't wake up soon , he'll ended up in a coma....Anyway the patient will be sent to the Private room,at Suite room 01.You can visit him later."

"Thank you doc." I Took a deep sigh and sat at the corner while Daehyun and Ms.Taeri went to the Pharmacy to buy the medicine which prescripted by the doctor.

I hope Baekhyun Will wake up soon. :(

****

"Geurim gotta go.. I need to visit those Idiots and check if they are still alive." 

I smiled at her  "Come on..Cheer up..He will wake up soon. Just Don't leave by his Side."

"I will.. Thank you Yoona.. Take care okay. Text me about their conditio."