♪Chapter 56♪- Wish upon the Lantern

56: Wish upon the Lantern

(NP: "Morning Call" by ASTRO .)

There was a time I met this great guy and we had the most amazing time together. From what I could tell we had a perfect chemistry that every minute together seemed so perfect. Then suddenly he changed into a different person. It was as if he started shutting me out of his life. He never said why. He just started treating me like a nobody as if nothing ever happened between us. I asked him if everything was okay and if he didn't want me to be in his life anymore and he said yes.  It was so painful to the point I found my self-destruction. He didn't only  hurt me once but twice. I never saw him again after the day he last visited me to say Goodbye.

I already told myself  to forget him for many times but I ended up failing and keep on thinking of his beautiful Face instead.

And now after many weeks ,I saw him again in the night of the fireworks. I saw the face that I haven't saw for weeks.

I want to approach him,I want to ask if how is he doing ,I really want to go near him  but I  don't have the courage and fears came to me first. I'm afraid that I might  fall for him again  and all of this painful trauma I felt for him will dissapear in one snap.

maybe he's here with Yuan. I don't want to interfere them because I'm the one who will hurt at the end.

I was about to turn my back and just pretend that I didn't see him but he shouted my name that make me stops.

"GEURIIIIIM!"  

I frozed for a second the moment he shouted my name for the second time around. I don't know what would I feel but all I know right now is that ,my heart is beating so fast just like before.

I turn around again to see him. We are now standing  between the small bridge and facing each other.

I don't know if it's just me but I think the old Baekhyun is back based on his facial expression right now.

"My Bee."

My heart beat more fas like after I heard that words again that I haven't hear for a long time.

What the hell is this guy trying to do this time? If he's here to hurt again, I will going to kick his face just like what I did at him when we first encountered each other on the 8th floor of the hallway  where his boastfulness was spreading.

I laugh slightly after I remember that again.

"Baekhyun what are you doing here? Where is Yuan?"  I shouted.

What the!We are near to each other but still  I shout. Isn't that stupid?

"She's not here. I came all the way here for you. Geurim I'm really SORRY!  will you forgive me? I promise I won't runaway anymore!"

"Eh?"

that's what I can only say.I'm speechless right no

Who wouldn't be surprise if he will say that thing after all the things happened. 
"Geurim I love you!I love you! and I  always will. This time I will fight for you !I won't let myself hurt you again.Will you just please give me a Chance?" 

is this true? Is it really Baekkie?Is he comming back to me now?God if it's just a dream please don't wake me up.

I pinch my cheek for many times and it's too painful to be a dream. I Know he alread hurt me  and fell from his sweetness for many but I still wish that he will comeback to me for real.