♪Chapter 58♪- The real war begins

58: The real war begins

[Note: Too many P.O.Vs Please bear with it.]

Geurim's P.O.V

"Oh my god!" They are firing outside and I can hear all the gunshots all over this huge warehouse.

what's happening? and what kind of rope is this?!I tried to untie it but it seems they really secured to tied this rope really tight.

I feel the lust in my blood to kill the person who tied me like this .My hand already has a bliss and scratch because of this.

I'm really tired of always being kidnap you know.

I have to get out in here and go back. Baekkie might Looking at me right now already.

"is she awake already?" 

I heard a voice outside so I lye in the floor again and pretend to be sleeping. Good timing I was able to do it so before they open the door.

I want to see their faces but I'm pretending to be asleep so I can't.

"She's still sleeping. What Should we do?"

"What do you think you idiot? Of course you have to wake her up!"

an unfamiliar voices having a conversation behind my back. I felt a sudden goosebumps after one of them touch me.

"hey!Wake up!"

I remove his hand in me. "Shut up !keep quiet. I'm still sleeping!"

my eyes widen after he pointed the gun on me.Oh my! I'm going to die now.

Mama and Papa See you soon.

"Are you going to stand or not?"

"Okay!Okay!I'm already standing."

And because I don't want to die yet without seeing Baekkie,I stand up forcely.  Like duh!I don't want to die yet.  "Anyway ugly ,what do you want from me ? Can I go home no---waah Oh my god!!!!"

where the hell am I?Am I in the middle of world war IV? Waaah how the hell I end up here?Why are they shooting outside?

Baekkie Help me!

"Let's get out of he- argh what the fuck!" This ugly guy with an X mark on his shirt grab me and because of that.I bit his hand and hit his private part and that's the time I runaway but someone just block the door so unfortunately ,I'm trap and the ugly guy that I bit captured me.

"Where do you think you're going huh?"

now i'm really going to die now. 

"Hehehe, I'm not going anywhere. Look i'm tying myself."  he suddenly slap me ,that made me fell from the ground. "ouch!That's hurt you know!"

sob.sob.sob.

why do I always get slap everytime I get kidnap?

My eyes suddenly widen after he point some kind of machine gun at me. "I'm going to kill you now."

waaah Mommy!he will really going to kill me.

Goodbye world.

"One wrong move and I will make your fvcking brain splatter all over this place."