♪Chapter 51♪- Long Lost brother

A/N:   Sorry for late update. Happy reading and don't forget to leave a comment and vote . Hohoho

51: Long lost brother

What would you do if you found out that you have a brother ? That you got separated at birth? because me myself don't know what will I gonna feel. I grow up knowing only as the only child of my mama and papa.

Maybe  this is the reason why they always changed topic everytime I asked them before about having a brother because I have a brother in the first place.

I feel a little mad at mama and papa right now  for not telling me about this and also at this Blaze guy .If he's my brother ,why does he didn't show up himself in the times when  I need a family.

In the past 7 years when my parents died ,I always feel alone and nobody to approach when I'm in need.I have aunt and Shashie but we're not in good term before .That's why I always wish to have a brother to protect me ,to watch me and guide me.

I don't know what will I gonna feel .Should I be happy or be mad at him? I don't even know how did we split up because nobody tells me how it was.

I really want to cry right now but I just force myself not to cry because I'm already tired of crying. Crying for those people who always left me.

After he said that i'm his long lost sister , I wasn't able to react right away .I didn't even gave him a single smile.

why would I?We're not even close .Should I thank him for neglecting me? Should I thank him for showing himself to me?I asked him earlier if he was sure that i'm his lost sister and he said yes without having a doubt that why he made me more pissed.

"You can get out of the room now."  I said coldy.I look at him and his expression turn sad like he didn't expect that I would act cold at him.

So what?He deserve it.Started that day when Baekhyun hurt me,I learned to be a half hearted,I learned to be a bad girl,I learned to be numb because of the pain I experienced.Well once a good girl turn into bad ,you can never turn the old her back.

Chars. Just kidding.I'm already a bad girl even from the start.  I'm just really surprised in his sudden appearance and I'm not ready yet to face him that's why i'm acting coldly at him.

I need a valid reason first  before I will able to forgive him.

"Can you just give me a chance to explain?" he said that made me pissed.

"I don't need your explanation because I don't care if I have a brother or not. Why did you show up anyway? I'm already used to be alone.And how sure are you that I am your long lost sister?we never met before even once ,So how comes that I am your sister?"

"I am sure that you are my sister because my mom's name is Stephanie Jang and my Dad's name is Steven Jang which is your mom and dad too. Your name was supposed to be Everleigh but Mom and dad didn't agree and the named you Geurim." he walks towards me as he held my hand. I've notice that his eyes is already teary and red like he came from using drugs. Just kidding.  "I was just 6 and you were 6 months old inside mom's womb back then when we got separated.Mom and Dad left without me maybe because they thpught Grandpa was against Mom that's why they decided to runaway "

they runaway?Why am I not aware of this?

"It's okay when they left me but the thing which is not okay is that, They take you away from me. You're always be my Baby girl that's why after we heard the news that Mom and dad died because of the car accident and I foundout that you survived ,I asked aunt to adopt and watch over you. Started that day ,I didn't stop to watch you secretly because I want to protect you. I just one to ask one thing
Will you ever forgive me ?will you accept me as your oppa?"