♪Chapter 41♪- Reawakening Memories

41: Reawakening memories

I recieved a call from my childhood friend at the same time my ex-Classmate way back to Elementary because he was surprised that I cameback in Seoul without him knowing.Well, I was planning to make it surprised since it's been so long that I haven't see him .

While waiting for him,some girls inside the bar were glancing at me,  yes, they are pretty but I can't go out with because I already given up my heart to the only one girl for a very long time. Even if I want to , I still can't. All I can give them is Smile and nothing more than that.

"Minggi!!!"

and here he come , I told him to come here in the  bar to have a little bond with him. Phew I feel relief that I can finally avoid those girls looking at me.I feel so uneasy when people were lookng at  me so i'm very relief now.
"Baekhyun!! wooow  you look different ! but hey  dude stop calling me Minggi!My name is MinGyu and Not Minggi. Tsk."he just laugh as usual everytime I complain about calling me by that Stupid nickname.He   steal the glass of wine i'm holding and he drink it. "hey that's mine."

"waah it'a been so long since I drink alcohols Anyway  what's the reason of you comming here?"

I stole back  the glass before I answered him. "have you remember the girl that I was talking about before?"

"Ahhh that girl you're calling Moo? Yes , I  remember her. Dude until now you're still looking for her?  amazing. "  

"Now who's the one talking .Looking for a Childhood bestfriend for a very long time ."  he smiled like crazy so suddenly after I said that, that's weird ?  "Dude are you okay?"  I think he's spacing out.

"I already found her dude. "

I look at him suprisingly. "Really?"   wow, I can't believe it. She already found the girl she was looking but I can't find Moo until now.

"Yes and after I found her  I feel like the happiest guy in the world.I thought I will be nothing when Yuan left but i'm wrong dude because thay girl change me .She's kind of stupid and crazy but I never thought that she's the girl I was looking for a very long time."

"I'm happy for you dude." I tap his shoulder,I think he reallys that girl. the way he talks about her and the way he smile. I just wish that I found Moo too , I'm sure I will be more happier than Him. But I won't give up. I will search  for her all my life and I won't stop until I found her.

I still remember that day when I first met her . 

---

10 years ago

I was standing infront of the Bakery while choosing a bread to buy. I'm not that rich to buy foods and I don't think I can afford to buy bread so I'm choosing wisely which is the most cheaper bread.

"here."   A little girl suddenly stand beside me while giving me one meatbun and smile at me. " you're having a time while choosing .So I give to you. ^_^ "

'T-thanks."  I took the bun while blushing. This girl is so kind at the same time  she's so pretty.

"My name is moo. That's my nickname .Are you alone?"

"y-yes. " I ate the meatbun she gave . waah it's so tasty  , it's been so long since I last ate a bun like this.

"oh I see. If you're hungry just tell me , I will give you another one . This Mini  bakery is ours and my Mama and Papa were the one who earned to build it "