♪Chapter 40♪- Into the dark: I Put My Life in Your Hands

40: Into the dark: I Put My Life in Your Hands

Baekhyun's P.O.V

  Damn !This is all Tao's fault for teasing me.He's so annoying so I forced to shout that thing and I don't expect her to hear those things, Now she's more angrier. Three days of avoiding her is more than enough and I don't want to add more days of avoiding her . I should apologize on her already because I already missed her stupidness towards me , but how? I know that she don't want to talk to me.

~I do ,I do~ I do I do~ hmmm
All I am , All i'll be~~~~

who the hell is calling ?  I walk towards table and pick the phone up

"What do you want!!!I'm not in the mode to talk !!!"

what a disturbance!I'm still thinking on how to apoligize on Geurim and this person have the guts to disturb me.

["Are you shouting at me Byun BaekHyun?"]

uh oh !it's Taeri noona.
"hehehe Just kidding  Anyway why did you call so sudden?"   phew why am I sweating while talking to this monster? Does she know that Geurim and I fought?

["I want to talk to you personally so go to the 2nd floor of the School right now!I'll give you 5 minutes to come here."].

"why ? but it's already 9 pm ---"

*tooot toooot tooot*

She hung up.  Aish Jinjja that stupid sister of mine.  Now what does she want to talk about with me?

I hurriedly took my Coat and runaway. She only gave me 5 minutes and If I came there Late i'm sure she will gonna hit me.She's the kind of person who hates people comming late so I don't think it's a good Idea to make her wait.

As what she just said.I will meet her on the Second so After I reach the  School, I went directly to the elevator but it seems like it's not moving after I pushed the botton,No choice but to use the stairs.

"Noona!Noona where are you?"   I walk around to find her but I see no one,That's odd. I wonder if she's really here.

wait, there is someone standing in the front door of second year classroom.Maybe it's Noona but her figure seems not like noona.  I walk closer.

"Noona is that you? oh i'm wrong . What are you doing here?"  What the hell is this girl doing here? Hoing alone here? what if something will happen to her?This girl is so really really stupid!

"The hell you care!"  she rolled her eyes and turn her back on me.

"Tsk. Stupid as usual." Oh men, she's still mad at me. Should I apologize now? it's the right chance since we're alone.

"Talking to air. You know what , I have a beautiful night just now  but you just wreck it after I saw your face. Can you just leave and dissapear from my sight?"   

she rolled her eyes on me again, damn when will she stop doing that? does she think it suits her? she looks more like an alien.

She was about to walk out but the light suddenly turn off  "W-What's Going on?"   She's stammering , damn not again!

"Geurim don't move okay. I'll  be there."

"No. don't come near me!!!"  

stupid!this is not the time to  be so stubborn.I know she's still mand I don't care because all need to do now is to protect her.

"This is not the time to argue with me. I know you're afraid of dark so please."  I step forward slowly to walk near her

"I said don't Come near me!"