♪Epilogue♪

A/N : Sorry for late update ,i'm busy because of my summer duty . so here it is now. I hope you will gonna like the special chapter. Sorry if it's kinda lame .I made it a little longer as a payback for my slow update. Don't forget to Vote and Comment. gomawo MBFers. Enjoy reading ~

--------------

Epilogue : Jeju island.

Geurim.

I glance at the portrait that I placed beside my bed as I smile for a second and kiss it.

It's a portrait of mama and Papa that I found at the Mansion right after I moved in there during the eand of the semester and I was so happy that I found it since it's the last thing that I will be able to see their faces.

I glance on the other portrait where Baekkie's face was displayed.

It's been 3 months since the day Baekkie and I become official. I never thought that A stupid alien ugly president named Byun Baekhyun the Baekkie can make my boring life merrier than I expected. That's why I never regret to let a Byun Baekhyun enter my life.

Minggi went back to the states again to continue his dream. I'm so sad that he left but of course , I have to accept it because I want him to continue the career he started .

Speaking of which. Tomorrow will be Baekkie's birthday and I already asked everyone to help me surprise him after we arrive on Jeju. He always gave me surprise so it's my turn to surprise him.

"Yah Jang Geu Rim!! Are you planning to stay inside forever?"

That's Shashie.

"I'm comming!" I took my luggage as I glance at the portrait once again. We're going to Jeju today so I will not going to see . their faces for the whole Summer. I don't want to bring their Frame because i'm afraid that I might going to lose it.

"What took you so long inside? " She asked pissedly while crossing her hands. Tsk. She's just excited to go to the Jeju island because Daehyun will go there too.

"Stop asking okay? Let's go!"

I drag him out of the house because Blaze is already waiting for us outside. Waaah OMG! We're going to Jeju!

"Are my girls ready now?"

I pushed away Shashie and smiled at Blaze. "We're ready!"

Waah ! Blaze is really handsome wearing ripped jeans pants and black t-shirt like a normal person.

'who say's he's not normal?'

Haha, what I mean is , Blaze is like Mingyu. I saw them only Wearing a formal and school outfits but today is exceptional. He looks like a rockers today that made him look cool. Waaaaah Papa God why did you made me and Blaze siblings. It'S so unfair.

Plus the fact that he's courting that idiot president of the Baekhyun fanclub named Cielo Tan. I can't accept it you know!

"Aish !You know what Jang Geurim, you keep on pushing me away everytime Blaze oppa got my attention. Don't worry, I won't steal your oppa because I have Baekhyun oppa. Since he will be my Brother-In-law soon. Bleeh." She tongue out at me and runaway inside the car and Blaze laugh while placing the Luggage inside the car. Aish Jinja! You will really gonna be dead to me when we arrive at Jeju. I will really going to drown you at the beach.

'do you even know how to swim?'

I scratch my head because of what my thought just said. I forgot that I don't know how to swim either and I don't have plan on learning it.