♪Chapter 21♪- Home visit

Geurim.

'i will protect you..no matter what'

i will protect you..no matter what'

That's the only thing in my head right now .I took a deeply sigh while i'm staring on nowhere..Why did he said that? he said a thing that i never expected to be said by him.is he really the Ugly president ? or its just a doppleganger of him? oh my gosh !could it be they kidnapped him again and they replace another Baekhyun  ,if that so That ugly president was fake.But no..its not because he sang that song he sang before ..

"Aaargh i'm going crazy!" i shout as i messed my own hair

"going crazy with me?"  he sat beside me and smile ,Tsk i'm not going to blush anymore. I am here in a bench build by Kai's section that's why he saw me .I just rolled my eyes on him and just ignore him.You're not cute! "Are you okay ? Baekhyun told me  what happen earlier ."

Pakyu Kai!!you think i'm okay? After you go with a girl inside the Haunted house? tsk . Ask the rock if you want!

"As i thought it was really you who's screaming when i was inside the haunted house together with Daphne" 

ahh. So Daphne is the name of that girl who looks like a gay because of too much make up in her face .

"So?...its none of your bussiness" i rolled my eyes on him again .Wait why am i acting like i'm jealous?As if i'm his girlfriend .why is it like this ? and all i'm wandering is my heart ,its not beating so fast when Kai is with me compared when i'm with that ugly president.You can tell that Baekhyun is Bossy,Boastful and so irritating but i never thought he has this kindness which i never expected
'Wait a minute, why did i suddenly mention him?' i thought to myself ,i still haven't forget that unexpected thing he promised to me .I stop thinking when Kai speak again

"You know what Geurim..When i heard you scream ,I panic so I runaway to search for you"

i look at him with a surprised look

"You searched for me?" i asked then he nodded "how about the Daphne girl?" 

"I left her inside ,i know that was not manly but..." he stop

"but what?"

"you're more important than her"

i'm more important than her? I don't know why but  after he said that i felt like there's a dancing butterflies in my stomach but my heart is not abnormally beating fast like That ugly president  when he said a word too..now that's weird.I look at his eyes ,i can't see any expression from his eyes ,he looks so serious while looking at me . OMG!!!  Kai don't do this to me ,i'm melting!!!

"i think you two are having an important matter but May i disturb you?" 

Aish here's the K.j Ugly president again ..he smiled fakely to us .psh asking permission even though he already disturbed us . Can i kick this stupid president? he's a party poop!  "hey stupid ugly trashy mouth girl...we have work to do right?"

"For your information i already qu-----Oh yeah you're right haha . Kai I need to go okay ,let's talk later..bye!"  i took my bag and hurriedly runaway , That feeling when someone looking at you angryly ,like he will really kill you if you won't follow him or if you won't agree with him. Geez that's what that ugly President did to me .The hair in my Skin all stand when i felt scared with his look .I went directly to the club and change right away with the uniform .They were scolding me after i reach the door .They keep on saying 'Where have you been!" we have many work to do and you still have the guts to scape' blah blah blah they are so annoying ,I swear! .I cameout from the dressing room while my two brows are meeting because i'm not in the mood . Its almost 5 pm anyway ,who do i still need to help ? aish jinja these people around here Is crazy.