♪Chapter 42♪- A bid of farewell

42: A bid of farewell

I don't know where did Baekkie brought me ,maybe it's one of their property because he told me that they have a many branches  of business around the Seoul ,even on the other countries ,so i'm very sure its their ressort . This place is so beautiful. It's been so long since I visit a place like this. It's a ressort in a mountain  so  you can see the beauyiful view of the islands and sea.The view of the sea is really awesome plus the clean air that passes through my face makes me feel fresh.    

"Baekkie Look!!" I saw a dolphin jumping on the sea using the binocculars i'm holding. I can't believe I can see such beatiful views like this"Waaah So amazing!!! Baekkie come here , look."

I grab Baekkie beside me because he's so silent , he said he will going to enjoy this day with but he's doing opposite. "Baekkie what's wrong?"  he shake his head and said it's nothing.

he suddenly steal the binoccular on that i'm holding and used it."Woow Dolphins. It's the first time I saw dolphins came here ."   I just look at him while the smile in my face never fade. My Baekkie looks like a innocent kid while watching the dolphins from a far. 

I look at the sea as I closed my eyes and feel the air passes through me .This place is so relaxing.

While I was in that position when Suddenly I felt someone hug me from the back. I open my eyes   anf look at Baekkie. I saw some few tears falling from his eyes and I don't know why , all I know that my heart is breaking into pieces while looking at him. I hate to see him crying .

"What's wrong Baekkie?Did something happen?"

I feel that he hug me more tighter  after I said that .   "Just let me hug you .please?"I didn't answer anymore and just let him.Now I can't avoid not to be worried.I don't know what's on his mind but I know something happened to him,he just don't want to tell me."Hey Stupid girl, can I ask you something?..."

"What is it?"he let me go  to grab my shoulders and twist it to face him.

"What if one day I left you , will you get mad at me?"

I hit him,Look at this guy !!Is he planning to leave me? "What kind of question is that?are you planning to leave me?"  I glared at him

"Of course not!I just want to know if i'm important to you.Just forget About it.Come on and let's take a walk outside."   He grab me out of the ressort  without even letting me ask where will we go, went directly at the seaside of the beach. There's no one so we're alone in this beautiful white beach.

I run like a kid in the middle of this beautiful white sand . "Waaaah It's so Beautiful!!!"  I removed my shoes and socks  and walk towards the sea and feel the coldness  of the water. If I wasn't wearing this uniform ,I already wet myself with the seawater. I really missed the  sea really much , the last time I went here is when Mama and papa was still alive.

"Stupid girl , don't wet yourself okay. We still have many place to go." I glared at him  as I put my hand on my hips and walk towards him even though he's so faraway from the seawater.

"stop calling me stupid girl.It's painful in my ears you know!"  I  complain and this idiot guys Is just laughing as if there is something in what I said.I raised my single brow  with matching hit on his tummy using my  elbow.

" Oww that's hurt.  Stupid girl what was that for. " I glared at him. "Okay.okay.I won't call you by that but what will I gonna call you? hmmm"   he place his hand under his chin like he's thinking.  "Aha Honey Bee!! You'll call me honey and I'll call you bee .. Isn't it sweet Bee of my life?"  he's raising  his brows repeatedly to convince me. Like, WTF!!! It's so corny