♪Chapter 54 ♪- The night of the Fireworks [Part 1]

54: The night of the Fireworks [Part 1]

Geurim's P.O.V

I don't know where did I place the necklace. I remember that I only placed it in the Study table butbit comes dissapear.

I've looking since last night but I have  found nothing. I really wanted to cry but I can't give up.I have to find it. But wherever I search for , I can't even find it. Even the letter that I wrote for Baekhyun is missing too.

It's almost 5 pm and i'm sure Yoona will wait for me infront of the School gate. I lost my energy to go on the festival but I promised Yoona that I will be there. Maybe I shouldn't think about it for now.

I just took a deep sigh and wear Jeogori while facing the mirror.I'm just staring at my own reflection without doing anything.

"Now what should I do next?" Should I just stand here all day or I'll do fix myself on my own?  But I don'y know to put make-up.

~knock knock~

"GEURIM OPEN IT!!!!"

"Okay!okay!i'm comming!"  I open the door. "What are you doing here?You are suppose to wait for me at School gate."

I ask while my brow are meeting. But Waaah Yoona is so pretty while wearing the Jeogori.Her hair is in messy bun plus the light make up in her face that makes her more pretty. She looks so simple yet pretty at the same time.How can she be that perfect?she's pretty,She's gorgeous and then pretty again.

wait.How many times did I mention the word 'pretty'? XD

"I will be the one to do your hair and make-up.Have you forgotten?"

My eyes sparks after what smshe just said. "you're really in good timing . waaaah!"

Yoona save the day again.That's why I never regret saying that she is my bestfriend.

I sat in the stool so Yoona can apply make up on me easily. She place different types of brushes and make ups in the table and now she's choosing the color of make up to apply on me. "Geurim smile."

"Eh but why?" I don't think there is any reason to smile.So why should I smile?

"Just smile and don't ask."  She said seriously so I smiled. She apply blush on my cheeks quickly after I smile.
"Close your eyes."

I followed what she said then afte that ,She applied eyeshadow and eyeliner in my eye make up,then she  Applied brown eyeliner in my brows.

I can't avoid to smile.She's applying a make on me like a professional. She's like a genius make up artist instead of Miss good-for-Nothing.   "It's done. Oh my  you're pretty now."

"Waah really? may I se----"

"No no no.Not yet. I have to fix your hair first"  she said as she cuts my sentence then she went at my back and start braiding my hair. I just took a deep sigh and just let her do it.

Anyway,why do I have to apply make up? I don't even have a date and I'm not suit for that event. "Ok.It's done!"

She push me right away towards the mirror and there I saw a girl in a mermaid braided hair while wearing a blue Jeogori but then I realize that it was only my own reflection.  "Is this really me?"  I ask with an unbelievable question.

oh my god!Is this really me? I'm so pretty like Yoona right now. OMG.

I feel like the korean version of Elsa of Frozen. And of course that's only a joke . Hahaha