♪Chapter 30♪- The Past.

30: His Sacrifice.

Kai.

Finally i'm at peace, Geurim already realized her real feeling for him. I'm happy for my bestfriend because he finally moved on to his past. But damn I'm hurt! I liked Geurim too , I liked her too eversince she transferred here , when we met in the stair ,she already catches my attention.

But I can't betray my bestfriend, so even though it hurts , I will remove my feelings for her. I just have to imagine that she's a beautiful memory who came in my life that dissapear without a reason.

Love and Friendship are really great. You are willing to sacrifice your happines for the sake of friendship.

Baekhyun ,Sehun and I were already friends ever since we were in elementary and I won't let that years of friendship to be ruin just because one girl .

I know that the hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else but it's okay as long as  he makes her happy.

I know Geurim Like me even from the start , but after I foundout that Baekhyun likes her and she's the girl that Baekhyun Talks about when we were kids, I stop myself to be attach by her and so I tried to asked different girls out there.

During the School festival , I know she's been following me around , I can't avoid to look at her , She's so pretty ,well A little bit Crazy.

I said to her that i'm just pretending to like her , becausE I want her to realize what is her true feeling , I know it was Baekhyun , she's just not sure because he likes me.

yes ,She just like me but I know she loves him and I accepted it .

"So she chose Baekhyun."Sehun asked , we are  having a bubble tea in the starbucks because I want to burst out my pain.

"Yes.." I fake a smile before I sip the tea, I'm so stupid. I shouldn't get hurt because I chose it . I chose to make my bestfriend happy again  because I never saw  the way he smile now eversince Yuan Left her. Before he met Geurim ,he never smiled and  his eyes is full of pain and it has no sparks.  Geurim taught him the right way to be the way he used to be .

"Really .. That is really a bad news for you. Kai don't you think Geurim will end up like Yuan?"

"No..she will not be like Yuan. She's not weak as her, You know that Sehun . "

I know Geurim , we met her as a brave, crazy and strong girl , so I know she will fight for him no matter what.

"I hope so Kai.. I'm just afraid of her safety. You know what Baekhyun's father can do."

I clenched my fist out of nowhere. Sehun is right, Baekhyun's father is a demon. I never forget about what he did to Yuan . He made her life miserable  that's why she force to left Baekhyun. I won't  let him do it to Geurim for the second time "We will help them in case his dad will make a move."

I hope everything will be okay.

"Wait Kai ,Someone is calling."

"Okay."he went outside and answer the call  but after a few seconds he came back right away panicly.

"What's wrong ?"  I asked, I have a feeling that something happened in the way he act right now.

"our members... They have them."

I run right away outside after he said those things while Sehun is following me.  Damn. What do they want this time? is it Baekhyun again? why do they need to get revenge from him , it's not his fault. I need to save them . They are not just a member , they are my friend. Baekhyun. He really treasured them a lot and if something will happened to them , I don't know what will he gonna do if he made a move.