♪Chapter 32♪- Meeting his Father

32:The Mafia Boss

-------------

We are now here inside my Room with Baekhyun of course, i'm showing him the pictures I took during festival and he was like a wild angry monkey after I showed him his Sleeping Snow outfit . I laugh and Laugh because of his face , he's really angry looking at  those picture  .

"Can you just delete it! It's so embarrasing!"

"No way!!Just go home if you just force me to delete it."  I said  forcing not to laugh ,his face is really funny .

"No way too!! What if someone came here and take you away ."

"who will gonna do that?"   

"Just saying okay ..you're mine and I don't want anybody to touch you."

I hit him "Stupid , No one will gonna do that."

because no one seems interested with me aside from him.

aish but seriously he  forced aunt to sleep here and i don't have any choice because Aunt already said yes.

"I'm sleepy..." he yawn while stretching his body and was about to go in my bed but I stop him 

"wae?"

"Where do you think you're going?"

"to sleep ..isn't obvious?"

"who said you can sleep in my bed? You sleep in the floor you idiot."

"No way!!"  He runaway and lye in the bed quickly.  He spread out his hand and feet so, there is no space anymore  "waaah It's so comfortable in here.."

I glared at him with evil look. So he will just let me sleep in the floor. Minus points for him .

He suddenly stood up and grabbed me on the bed . Now he was in the top on me and lock my hand. Oh My Gaga what is he doing.

"Y-Yah !w-What are you doing!!'' I said while avoiding to look at him . OH my Batman help me!! his head is slowly moving towards my face , Waaaah My heart!it's . more faster than the usual

"Are you ready wifey?"

my beats  more and more faster.. "W-What d-do you mean?" gosh! why am I  stammering?

"Are you ready to make our first Baby? *Seduce voice*"

My eyes widen as a pull him away  "Are you crazy!!!!I'm too young for that! Wanna die right here , right now?!!"

"I'm Just kidding." he said controlling his laugh. Gosh why is it so hot in here? it's already winter and  why so hot?

aargh he's really tripping on me.  "Aaaaaaah!!!"  I scream out and then hit him. He's so annoying you know. 

"Why did you do that?"  

"Because you're tripping me. move away!!Shoo ! Shoo!"  i push him out of the bed.

"Can we just sleep together ?"

My eyes widen after he said it. Is he serious ? Sleep together?Now way!  I can only sleep with my future husband.

"wait. But he's your future husband .Isn't he?"  My thought said . I blushed .  Aargh stop it now !what am I thinking ?I'm still to young to have a husband . "I said Move away!!Shoo !Shoo!" 

I lyed and turn my back on him  and I saw him

He pouted before I did .   Duh do he think I can't resist that. No way .. he's still the ugly stupid gayish alien I met before. Nothing change. But Still !!