♪Chapter 53 ♪- Her precious friend

53: Bestfriends

Yoona's   P.O.V

"Geurim changed a lot."

That's what I observed on her after that day Sehun told us the truth behind Baekhyun's mysterious actions.

Geurim is the type of person that will show her true feelings and true self infront of everyone. I met her as a hyper and energetic person and correct me if i'm wrong but she's also a rule breaker and a naughty girl .But that was before ,the Geurim that I know now is opposite to the way she was used to be. She's still manage to laugh and smile but it didn't reach her eyes.It's like , she laugh fakely and smile fakely.

I really want to punch Baekhyun for turning my Geurim into a different person and also Sese for keeping it on us for a long time.

I'm thinking twice if I should take her out today or not.Tomorrow is  The Star festivalaa  and we need to find Jeogori outfit for it. I know it's for couple but I have to take her there because I don't want her to be stuck in a one sided love forever.

"Yoona Goodmorning!"

My eyes sparks after I saw her. Since she's here  ,maybe it's the time to look for Jeogori.  "Goodmorning too Geurim. Let's go out and find Jeogori!" I said in a hyper voice and excitedly Grab her

"Wait Yoona, where are we going anyway?"  

"We're going to the mall to find a perfect Jeogori for tomorrow's star Festival." I step forward as I paused and start to pose again. "Tomorrow is the most special day for all of us. Star Festival ,oh star Festival. I can't wait for tomorrow ,seeing you wearing a Jeogori  while happily dating with a guy. When Fireworks shoots ,He will kiss you infront of everyone and you will live happily ever after."

Kyaaah Imagining that makes me jump like crazy. Geurim is really the only one that I can show my true self ,My stupid side which everyone doesn't know.

I look at her and I feel like want to laugh at her expression. She's confused in what i said "waaah!Let's go now Geurim!"  I grab her again and runaway out of the School.

Since The School is busy for preparation for the Star Festival tomorrow ,we can go out of School to go to the mall. I want to buy presents for Sehun to and I will going to need Geurim's help

--

"I like this !" I stand infront of the mirror while wearing the Jeogori that consist of a blouse shirt oand chima,a wrap-around skirt, which is usually worn. I choose red since it represent love and this is my favorite color too. "Geurim are you done ?"

my!She's already inside the dressing room for half hour , I wonder what is she doing inside.
"I'm done. How was it?Does it Suit me?"

"Waaaah!" I run towards her and hug her. "You look Gorgeous in that!"

The Blue Jeogori really fits her.I Can't wait to transform her. I will be the one to do her hair and make up tomorrow and I will really going  to make sure that she will be the most beautiful girl inside the venue. Good think I have tickets that I compiscated fron those three Idiots.

If Only Baekhun was here ,I'm sure she will enjoy the event.

"Yoona."

"What?"

"are you really sure I can go on Star festival tomorrow?"

"Of course. Sehun and I will going to find a date for you."