♪Chapter 1♪- The Beginning

GeuRim's P.O.V

Me and my parents are inside the car. I was on the backseat making my own business and ignored them while they are arguing of something unusual.

Papa crossed the road while still arguing with Mama and without looking on the road.

I glanced on my phone for a second as I noticed a big truck who's headed in a blue small car where were in.

"Papa Loook!! There's a Big truck comming towards us. watch out!"

I scream.

Papa let go the wheel for a second and grabbed it back into a grasp.

Mama look infront and Gasped.

She turned on me and smiled

"I love you Geurim.Everything will be fine."

How could Mama say that? in a few more seconds and we will be road kill.

The truck came Closer and Closer.

"Papaaaaaa Turn the wheeeel!!"

I screamed to my papa to turn the wheel but it was too Late .The Sound of tires screeching and metal on metal impact and a sharp sound screenching breaks.

I woke up gasping a breathe,sweating so hard,my blanket were tossed on the floor near my bed. I was frightened by my Realistic Nightmare.

Remembering that nightmare always makes me cry ..

Its was 8 years ago when my parents died.

I am the only one who survive like there was a kind of miracle happened.

But even my parents is gone it's not a reason to lose hope. Papasaid to do what i want as long as i'm alive and never to lose hope.

After they died My Aunt Adopt me and I accepted her offer since she is the only family that left from me. They said that i'm part of the family but i never feel that i'm one.

I shook my head.

I don't want to remember that again

"Geu rim!!!!!wake up now !!!you will be late !!!"

I jump out of my bed so suddenly. Omona I remember!I'ts my first day of School as a transfer student and i can't be late.

"Geu riiiiim!!!!"

here she go again , always shouting at me .I just said that i'm comming. This old woman really a deaf monster

"I'm Comming !!!"

I hurriedly took a bath and Change .I wear my new school uniform excitedly and went directly to the Kitchen

"Here !!!"

My Aunt Gave me a single Hotdog and a cup of rice while on my Pig Cousin,well  she's not literally fat, It's my endearment to her because she's gluttonous .

Aunt gave her a fried Chicken. This old woman is so unfair! I'm working all day and all night for them and they will just give me a single hotdogb.

aish !what am I here anyway?

i'm even paying my own tuition fee, they haven't done anything to me .If i can find a house to rent i will surely leave this fvcking house!

but for now i have to endure it since I have no choice.

"you're so pitiful.. you want some ?"

she offered her leftover food . eeww that's gross.