♪Chapter 60♪- Final

60: Welcome Party

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"Where am  I right now?"  I thought to myself after I open my eyes in such beautiful paradise. Clean sorroundings with healthy flowers and plants beside the huge clean and clear Lagoon. I don't know where am I right now. Mqybe i'm hallucinating or  I am just dreaming.

I turn my eyes around and I look in awe as I walk around the place.

This place is one of a kind.

"Honey."

I look behind my back excitedly because I thought it was bee, but it made me more surprise when I found out that it was mom. "M-Mom?"  My voice almost in break tone because of this unexplainable feeling. I hug her right away and I don't know what kind of feeling I have right now. All I know is , i'm with my mom right now.I can touch her ,I can feel her and I can hug her. Damn ,I missed her so badly. It's been so long since the last time I hug her.  Is it possible to talk with someone who already passed away for a long time?

"Mom What are you doing here?" 

My is still beautiful until now ,I wish My Bee was here ,so that I can introduce her to Mom.

"Honey,You shouldn't be here"

"B-But why? You're here. Don't you want me to stay here?"

I'm already here and she wants me to go back ? I Don't want to leave yet. There is a possibility that I will never going to see her again. I'd rather stay here than to stick woth my father forever.

"You don't belong here yet Son, you can't stay here for long . They are waiting for you. It will be too late If you won't go back soon. "

"Who's waiting for?"  My brows met because i'm confuse.

I look behind me and a huge screen suddenly appear. I look at it for a few moments and my eyes widen when I realized that It was me Lying over the bed while connected with wires and bandages. Sehun and Kai was inside  but it's not who catches my attention.

It was father together with Taeri Noona and Daehyun ,who is sitting beside the sleeping me.

My head is twisting because of confusion.

"What's happening?"  I thought to my self but I spoke it out. Mom pat her hand on my shoulder that made me look at her.

"They are waiting for you. Your father and your friends are waiting for you. Something is happening there ,and if you don't comeback soon, you will lose the most important person to you." She gave me a smile that made me more and more confuse.

Mom is really giving me a headache. Why can't she just tell me straight to the point-- wait a minute. Where is Geurim? Why isn't she there?"

"Where is she?"  I felt a sudden nervous , I have to see her existence. 

"You have to go back of you want to know where she is."

"Do you know who am I pertaining too?"

She smile again.

"I know what's happening. I'm always watching you though you see me not."  She walks towards me as she stroke her right thumb on my cheeks.  "I missed you so much honey. I want you to stay here but they still need you. You have to go back okay ?"

I Nodded as my tears start to scape out of my eyes while looking at her.  "If I go back , will I ever see you again?" 

"Of course, but for now  you have to stay with those people who love you. "