♪Chapter 34♪- His real Identity.

34: His real Identity  .

Geurim.

When my parents died and at my elementary time,I used to be a loner , I don't have any friends at School  because of the fact that I'M an Orphan. I only have  one friend but  I left him when my Aunt adopt me .He's the only friend I ever had but I have no choice but to leave him . I entered school   alone  , No friends to walk with , and no friend to have a conversation with. In short I grew up with no friends.

But when I enter the Seoul University ,my life change.Because There I met Sehun which my first bestfriend, I was so happy to have him as a good friend but my life  become more happier after I met Yoona. I'm glad to have Sehun but it's still different to have a girl bestfriend. Yes , she's a little weird but she can give me a good advice and I can tell her about my feelings , I treat her as my sister .Yoona is one of the important person who came from my life .

But I never thought we will end up in a situation like this. Of all the people who will betray me ,why her? I don't remember anything that can make her mad at me. And also Tao, even if he's kind of stupid ,  Baekhyun cares and treat him as his  truefriend.

The two people whom I never thought will betray us is now standing infront of us with our enemy.

It hurts me a lot ...

"How are you bestfriend?" she suddenly speak "Did I surprise you?"

yes you surprised me but at the same time you hurt me. I want to ask why but I can't , I want to get mad but I  can't and I don't know why.

"Yoona why are you with the enemy?  "   Baekhyun ask

Her expression suddenly change. .

"You're asking why? it's because Geurim stole you away from me!!!"

sHe look at me with a hatred look .  " It's all your fault you bitch ...You ruin everything . I used Sehun  so that I can become closer to Baekhyun ,Because no matter what I did he only see you. I don't know what did he saw from you because for me ... you're just a useless stupid ex-no star ."

I smiled bitterly . So that's how she really felt all this time . The friend that I knew is only fake. Stupid Geurim . Why didn't you notice it .

"And you Baekhyun .. Because of you ..I lost my girlfriend . SHe chose you over me even though you were so inlove with Geurim.  "  This time Tao is the one who speak.

I can't take it anymore.. I just howl and Cry out loud . ,it's so painful. All this time , everything was A lie. I haven't notice it at all because what Yoona showed was not fake and I can feel it .But I was wrong. They're angel in disguise, a pretender.

"Geurim stop crying ..You shouldn't waste your tears for them ."

Baekhyun is right, I shouldn't waste my tears for them. I treat them as a  friend but they wasted it . I shouldn't trusted them ..

"So what are you going to do now.You can't save yourself Even your friends already betrayed you

plus the fact that I beat up Kai ad the others before I came here to kill you "   He laugh evily. So it was really a planned

"Yoona,Tao..I'll leave them to you ..Don't kill them yet ..I still have a bussiness with Baekhyun's father before I will going to kill all of them." He looks at Baekhyun with a smile , A smile like he want Baekhyun to get angry , but Of course Baekhyun is not affected ..He's father is evil and I don't think this stupid Kris can take a revenge to Mr.Hindrance ,I mean Mr.Byun .He will going to die but still he can't take his revenge from Mr.Byun