♪Chapter 59♪- Prefinal

59: Revealation

Mingyu's P.O.V

I  was on my way back to the when Baekhyun called me all of sudden. He looks like in panic and rushing like he was in great danger.

Baekhyun is known for his high pride and he will never call me and asked for my help  unless it was really important  ,so I called the cops right away and we are now on the way to the place he said.

I don't know why I feel a little nervous about this. What if Moo was involve ? What if she was the reason of  Baekhyun's action? 

I don't want to see her

hurt again. Once is already enough and I don't what will I gonna do if something will happen to her again.

I gave her up but it doesn't mean that my care for her is already gone. She still the Moo that I loved and I will always care for her no matter what.

We are almost there.

I already heard the gunshots even though we are still a meters away from there  but after  a few minutes ,the noises of the gunshots is already gone.

"Let's go inside. " I walk inside  the warehouse first . My eyes widen when I saw a lot of lifeless people lying.  What the hell happen here?

"Mingyu!"

A familiar voice called me just now. When I turn around , I saw blaze with Baekhyun's sister and a group of S.A students while helping Kai. He was hit on his legs and was having ahard time to walk.  Wait, are they the one who did this? That's cool.

"What happen here?"   I asked as I run towards them. "Kai , are you okay?"

"I'm okay.. it's just a scratch."  He laugh forcely but it's obvious that he's already weak. He never changed.

"Wait ,Where is my little brother?"   The noise was cut after Baekhyun's sister  talk.

"Hey  Spin , where are they now?"  -Valk

"I don't know , but I know he already saved Geurim. Hey Sehun !Where are they?" - Spin

["I don't know  guys. I can't find them in the monitor. Baekhyun turned off his communication device too."]   -Sehun

What the heck! Moo was here too?As I thought,She's really here. I have to find her and check if she's okay.

"They must be here somewhere ,let's find them."    - Taeri

"Just leave it to us." - I said as I gave the cops a sign to follow me.

. The warehouse is fvcking huge so it's hard to find them.  I really have a bad feeling about this. But as long as she was with  Baekhyun , I know she's safe

-----

Geurim's P.O.V

Oh my God!At last !Baekkie let me borrowed his communication  device but the thing is , he switch it off.

How can I talk to them if it's off, I can't even find the switch ,my phone is useless because O don't have load. We are sitting here in the side of rackings because he was hit on his feet so we rest for a while. 

There is one enemy left that shoot us and he hit my Baekkie. I've got pissed so instead of shooting him , I throw the gun on him and when the time he fell down ,I  run towards him  and broke his bones into pieces. That's what he get for hurting my precious Baekkie.