♪Chapter 33♪- Betrayal

33: Betrayal

  I open my eyes slowly and I heard A voice of a guys next to the wall and Later on,I realize that I was tied up while sitting in this Chair . I tried to remove it but it was really hard to untie  .The Stupid idiot person who tied me up really Secured it much so that I can't escape from this. Whoever that guy iS,I'm really going to break his leg.

I turn my head around and I guess i'm inside the old warehouse again  but this time , i'm the one was kidnapped .

WTF! Why did they kidnapped me? Is this a kidnap for ransom?But I don't have money . What to do?

I tried to look around to find a way on how to get out in here but I see nothing but the door.

I tried to remember  what happened earlier. There was a strange guy who keep on following me and then he suddenly punch my tummy.

'Baekhyun!'He suddenly cameout from my mind. Gosh I'm sure he's already looking from me now.Base on my prediction, it's already dark. If I can't get out in here , Auntie will going to scold me too. Aaaaah Etteoke?

"You're already awake."

"No..I'm not awake, I'm still sleeping.  Stating the obvious ,idiot."   It's the strange guy  from earlier .I glared at him with my angry and Evil look. He's the one who punch me and I won't ever forget that because that was really painful.

I saw his hand  took the gun and clutch it that anytime he  will Shoot it at me.

"Stop kidding on me...Wanna die?"

I didn't response and just glared.Honestly,i'm already scared right now ,but I am Jang Geurim and I won't show them my weaknesses.

"What Do you want from me huh? Why did you brought me here? I don't  even have money for ransom."

"Who told you it was a kidnap for Ransom?  We brought you here because of personal matters and our boss will use you to take revenge on your boyfriend." He suddenly evil grin "Don't worry , when Baekhyun die , you will be next so that you can be together forever *Evil Laugh* "

"Don't you dare hurt him!!"

I Don't know why but I suddenly get angry after what he said . If I'm not tied up with , I'm surely gonna hit his ugly face.

"Hahahaha Oh no ,i'm really afraid." he said before he put the tray with food beside me.  "Eat this because this will be your last dinner."

"Are you stupid? How can I eat that when i'm tied up.Common sende stupid!"

he glared at me but in the end ,he untie me. I rub my wrisk , Look there's  already a mark in my hand and it's already swollen.  "It hurts.Who the stupid person  tied me ?tsk"

"Me. Any problem? just already and don't you dare es------ugggggh Fuck!!!!"   I kick his private part really hard ,That's just a payback

"That's what you get for tying me really tight!"  I run right away towards the door,I need to get out here as soon as possible before Baekhyun will came to save me,I don't want to be the reason of his defeat.I won't let them use me , I love Baekhyun and I don't want to see him hurting because of me .

"Where do you think you're going?"

Oh no!Other Guy with blonde hair and one is wearing the same bracelet like mine which represent the Our School came inside and block the doorway, What Should I do? 

"Aaaargh Stop it!!it hurts!!!!!"   the guy I kick earlier catch me and now he use my hair to drag me back in the chair  "You never learn!!"

"Urrgh"  I cough and kneel down because of pain that I recieve from his punch , this is the second time and ts more  painful. I feel a sudden weakness that My hand is