♪Chapter 45♪ - I found her at last.

45: I found her at last.

Mingyu's P.O.V

I feel so frustrated because of this people keeps on calling me.Like wtf! I'm already in Seoul yet they still have the guts to bug me.I have to rest in modelling because my priority right now is to find Moo and only Moo.

If I will find her ,I will quit modelling anyway and marry her .I will going to pour my time and attention on her and refill the time we wasted for a long time.

I can't call for a private investigator because I don't know what was her full name.All I know that I used to call her Moo.

A memories of us playing hide and seek before suddenly flashback from my mine.

"Minggi find me.."

Don't worry Moo,I will really going go find you no matter what happens.

I went to the School to attend class but I forgot that It was a preparation week for the comming examination.Maybe i'm just too excited to See Geurim again.

I don't know why but there is something in me saying that I have to see her. I don't mind falling inlove with her since she's a nice girl and so hyper.She's the kind of girl who is not easy to find.When we met in the GYM I thought she will chase me just like the other girls but i'm wrong.

Those sparks from her gray eyes attract me so much.She has the same eyes with Moo.

But everytime I think that I can fall for her,I always shake my head to remind myself that I can't fall for anothr girl because my heart was already given to my Childhood friend MOO.

it's been a long time but I still love Moo even though we haven't met for so many year. The longer timer I wasn't able to see her the moment my feelings for her got deeper and deeper.

I asked my driver to brought me in the place where I met Moo,I seldom visit that place because I know I can't find her anymore there.After I found that they got accident,I was so worried but people there said that the only one who survive was the their only daughter, I feel so relieve.I thought I won't be able to see her permanently.

We are now here infront of the lot where they house are.This place really change a lot. It's just an ordinary house before but now it became a mall.

I was glancing at the window when a girl caught my eyes , she's wearing our School uniform and Standing infront of the mall. I can't see her face because she's turning her back at me. I was wondering why such a S.A student came here even though this place is far from our School.

My heart suddenly beats so fast ,When my doubts think that she is the girl I was looking for.

I took an umbrella because the clouds is getting dark and there is a possibility that it will rain.

Moo is that you already?Is this the time we will meet again?

My heart is beating so fast while stepping outside the car ,She's start walking so I doubled time to follow her.

There was an old man who was staring at here while passing by. Maybe he knows her ,so I approach to ask him.

"Ahjussi do you know that girl who passed by just now?" My voice were shaking while asking him that question. I feel so nervous and I don't know why.

"Oh yes ,I know her.She was the Little girl who only survived in a car accident many years ago."

Damn I can't breathe!My heart just beats more faster.It was really her. "Thank you so much Ahjussi." I bowes 90 degrees before I left to follow that girl. Damn this!After a long years Of searching for her.At last I found her.