♪Chapter 48♪- The Pain of Broken Heart

48: The Pain of Broken Heart

I don't know what have I done to make him hurt me once again .

When he left me and he cameback ,I accepted him again because I thought everything will be back to normal again but he left me  for the second time once again.

His sweetwords is like a poison, it will kill you slowly once you taste it.

I have given all my love to him, but what do I get in return?A  brokenheart.

I have given him my heart, and he stomp on it like a doormat.

I have given him my youth and he took advantage of myl unexperienced heart and played with my emotions not just once but twice.I gave him all the trust, but he wasted  it. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and he proved everyone right. I gave him my life and he killed me day by day.

I want to pull my aching heart and tear it piece by piece so I no longer love him.I want to lose my memory so I no longer think of him.

but I can't seem to find a way out. What do I have to do? How do I get out of this?How do I stop this misery?  I can't seem to find anyone to make me feel the way you he do, The way he look at me, the way he say  "my bee",the sound of his voice when he tells me

that he care.

I love him so much and I think I'm going to die  from this pain that haunts me day and night.

How can I forget him?

It's not that easy to forget such

a beautiful moment of my life. Though he broke my heart into pieces, I still

love him with those broken pieces.

I don't know how many days did I cried because of this heartache. My pillow suffer my

tears every night but even if I cry a blood ,he wilk never comming back to me.

thank You Baekhyun ,Thank you for breaking my heart into pieces. And what so funny about? 

Is that I will pick the broken pieces to combine it again  and give it to you all over and over again even though it already cause to much pain.

I hate you  Baekhyun ,I really hate you !Because even though  you already left me yet you're still the one I need.

I'm just lying in the bed but then someone open the door and I saw Shashie staring at me.

"Unnie? when will you stop crying?"

She looks so worried about me. Because of this shit I almost forgot about her.What kind of person I am? Aunt is not here and I know Shashie needs me.

I stand up and hug her "Sorry Shashie,I won't cry anymore."  I wipe my tears who stream down on my face and smile at her.

"I'm glad . Please don't cry again. Don't cry for that Baekyun .He's not worth for you. Kai oppa is much worth for you or if not MinGyu oppa."

My forehead turn into knots while looking at her. "Do you know Mingyu?"  I asked

"Yes ,he was here last night and wants to talk to you but since you're not in condition he left right away but I know he's really worried about you.".

Out of nowhere I felt a sudden guilt about him. I rejected him and now I ignored him because of the person who broke my heart into pieces. If only I can ,I will going to give my heart in him, but how can I give it to him if I already gave it to another person?  but I'll try to give him a chance .