♪Chapter 31♪- First date

31: First Date

Damn!Damn!Damn!  why did I forgot it!

I forgot that we will going out today and I'm so  stupid for not remembering it.

I look at the wallclock and it's already 9:30.. He said that we will meet  at 9 a.m but  it's already  9:30 and i'm 30 minutes  Late.

"Geurim what's the Rush?"

"Good morning Aunt..."I kiss aunt's Cheeks so that she wont get mad because I'm already messing up the house looking for an outfit. She look surprise in what  just I did..

So while  she's still like that , I scape  right away   "Bye auntie!!"   before she can start the worldwar 4 , I already closed the door and runaway.

"Oh men it's almost 10!"

I just run and run while looking at my wristwatch . Good thing that he choose a near place to meet up.

aish but still i'm late!

I check my Bag if I brougt my Camera , and i'm relief that it was here. I want to show him the pictures I took during the play where he played as sleeping snow white. I'm really planning to sell it to hi fangirl at School after  Christmas vacation but I change my mind.

"aahh Finally i'm here!"  i said catching a breathe , Gosh I never run like this , it's really tiring .

Where is he now?

I look around  and I saw him standing ,resting his back on the wall while stomping his feet irritately with matching cross arm.

he really waited for me , OMG I'm touch.

okay  that's enough..i'm showing up..

"Psst.. Yooohooo!"  I waved  at him , and I'm glad that he hear it. I'm here at the other side of the road  so  he cross and walk towards me.

"Yaaaaah!!!!"

"A-Are you mad?"

Now what did I do to this crazy president now? he shouted at me as if i did something . I'm not even a deaf too. 

he didn't answer and just staring at me . Oh shit! why is he staring at me like that?I can't breathe

"Yaaaah Are you just going stare at me like that."  

he suddenly messed his hair irritately.

"Aish Stupid ugly trashy mouthy girl!! Where have you been huh? Don't you know I waited for you for almost an hour? My feet is already in pain because of standing.Did you come late here on purpose ? Gosh! You're the first girl who let me waited for an hour while standing. I don't know what did you do to me ,to make me wait like this . You're just a stupid ugly  ex no star. Where have you been huh? why did you come late? Are you cheating on me? or did you forgot that we have a date? Or you're planning not to go but you felt guilt that's why you came?  Don't you know people are already looking at me because i'm look like crazy because i'm already annoyed waiting for ----- "

"Okay!okay! Shut up now!! i'm already here so stop being so talkative!!!"

I cover his mouth to stop him from taljing ,  Oh my this guy really talk too much ,I never thought he's so talkative. He's always calling me trashy mouthy girl but he's the one who talk to much. Argh I'm going crazy with this guy, i'm just late  for 38 minutes but he's already going on wild , what more if I didn't came?

But... I'm touch because he waited for me, he's really showing effort of courting me .

I didn't regret of Choosing him because even if he's so boastful ,full of pride, he's still chose to eat his pride and waited for me. I'm really happy to have this guy with me, I just wish  that he's already the one and I hope he won't hurt me . Because I don't know what will I gonna feel if he did it.  I was hurt once when my parents passed away before and I don't want to feel that pain again. But I know this stupid crazy Alien won't ever do thay to me.