♪Chapter 46♪- To Lose Is To Win

46: To Lose is to Win
Baekhyun Vs. Mingyu Vs. Kai

Mingyu's P.O.V

Until now I cannot stop staring at Moo. I Just can't believe and it's still didn't sink in in my mind that Moo already have a boyfriend.

I took a deep sigh and went to get Her bag ,I don't intend to touch her things but I need to find some information of her to Contact her relatives if ever she has since all I know that her parents already died a long time ago.

"Jang Geu Rim." I read her Identification card ,So Jang is her sure name. But sooner she will become Mrs.GeuRim Jang-Kim .

I can't avoid not to smile imagining that she will become my wife and become the mother of my children.I have so many plan for us so she should be mine no matter what.

Speaking of which , She have the same sure name with Mr.Jang but maybe it's just a coincidence .Who am I kidding?There are too many people here with a "Jang" surname.

"Where are you Going aunt?" I ask her after she's start packing.

"I have a meeting ,don't worry i'll be back later."

"Can you stay for a while? I just want to go in Moo's house to tell her relatives that she's here.Maybe they are already worried about her."

"okay ,but hurry up okay.Don't take too long."

"Thanks." I went inside my room to Change since my outfit is wet because of the rain earlier.I doubled time Changing because that meeting that aunt will attend is for our company so I shouldn't waste time.

I ride my car on the way to My Moo's house. Their house is so easy to find since it's just near in School. I saw her address in the I.D that's why I know.

It's already dark before I reach their place and Good timing that the Gate is open. But Before I enter , I noticed a black car parking beside the gate. It's so familiar but I ignored it and went infront of the maindoor .

The light is open and It's obvious that there is someone inside.

I knocked thrice .

I was just standing infront of the maindoor when it suddenly open and a guy cameout to hug me.
"Welcomeback My Bee!!Where have you been?I've been waiting for you."he said before he hug me.I was so stratle after what he did,

Maybe he thought that I am Moo that's why he hug me right away.
"What the fuck!!Dude are you gay?why did you let me hug you."

I look at his face and we're both shock and surprise while staring at each other.

"Mingyu?"

"Baekhyun?"

we said simultaneously

"What are you doing here?" we said simultaneously again.A girl cameout from the door and greet me but Baekhyun ask her to go inside.

"Dude let me ask you again.what are you doing here?"

I clears throat "I should be the one who ask you that.What Are you doing in Moo's house?" I asked even though I already have a hint about what is happening now.And that guy who called my Moo ?it's actually Baekhyun and I am sure of that

"isn't it obvious dude?My wife lives here.And who is that Moo are you talking about?There is no Moo living here. Only my Bee and Shashie lives here."