Chapter 5 Cook Me A Meal!!!

Harry's POV

"I get to pick the game!" Nikki clarified and thought really hard. Her brown eyes were perfect for her olive colored skin and her long brown wavy hair had honey highlights in them. For a 15 year old girl, she was stunning.

"Fine, but don't pick a soft game." Louis crossed his arms in defeat.

"Okay." Nikki said after looking around. "Let's play tag, but you see all the rugs on the floor? You must jump from rug to rug without touching the wooden floor. The floor is lava, so if you touch it you die. Everyone must go around trying to tackle each other and push them in the 'lava'."

We all exchanged looks before Liam blinked. "Alright."

"If you think I'm going to let you off the hook with that then you are wrong." Nikki said with a smirk. She looked like Louis when she did it. "I have to put some twist to it. If you fall in the lava you have to stay there until someone helps you up. Then you must do whatever the person says."

"So they can make you do whatever they want?" I asked.

"Yep, but if you push them in the lava then you can't help them up." Nikki nodded. We all hopped to our feet

"Let's do this!" Louis shouted and he ran off bouncing on the rugs.

Nikki chased after him, followed by Liam who was going after Nikki. I ran behind Liam trying to push him over. Finally I dived and wrapped my arms around Liam's feet. Liam crashed to the ground and landed in the 'lava'.

"Gotcha!" I laughed. Then I left him to wait for his rescuer. Who knew this game could be so fun? I stopped at the edge of a rug and my eyes wondered to the next one. It was a few feet away and there was wood floor separating it. As I was about to jump, Zayn barreled into me. I fell and hit the wooden floor hard.

Zayn ran away laughing and I laid on the floor looking around for someone to help me. Liam turned the corner, saw me, and started running. But before he could get to me, Nikki came out of nowhere and lightly shoved him onto the wooden floor.

"No," She looked at me. "Harry's mine, Liam."

She came over to me and offered her hand. I took it and she helped pull me to my feet.

"However can I repay you?" I said with a grin.

"I heard you can cook pretty well." Nikki grinned. "So tomorrow, I want you to make me a meal for lunch."

"Deal." I nodded. I liked cooking. It was fun.

"Well I'm off." Nikki smiled before running down the hall, jumping from rug to rug. "Louis I can see you in that closet!"

I smiled. She really was a copy of him. No only did she look like him, but she acted like him to. She was good looking, funny, and had a bright personality. I mean, I probably like her. How could I not? Louis was my best friend and now I had another one of him in girl form. I know Louis told me not to, but I think I might have feelings for her. Who wouldn't?

*********************

Nikki's POV

Louis was hiding in a closet at the end of the hall. "Louis I can see you in that closet!"

But I saw Niall coming for him too, and I ran even faster. Louis came down the hallway and I turned to corner to run after him. Niall was chasing me now. I hadn't gotten in the 'lava' yet, so I didn't have to fulfill any wishes. I was catching up to Louis, but before I could grab him, I went flying through the air. I sailed about five feet and landed on the hard wooden floor. Pain shot through my body as the breath was knocked out of me.

"Are you okay?" Two hands helped me to my feet. It was Niall and he looked concerned.

"Yeah, I just got the breath knocked out of me." I smiled weakly. "What happened?"

"The rug slipped out from under your feet." He laughed.

"Maybe we shouldn't play this anymore." I laughed too.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait." Niall grinned at me. "You still have to grant me a wish."

Darn it! I was so close to getting away.

"What do I have to do?" I sighed.

"Kiss me." He demanded. I glared at him and I saw tease and laughter in his eyes.

"Come on!" I moaned.

"You have to do it." He reminded me. "Your rules." I sighed. He was right.

So quick as I flash, I jumped up and kissed his cheek, before sprinting away.

"You call that a kiss!" Niall chased after me.

"You weren't specific." I laughed before freezing to a halt. The others were lying on the couch watching TV. I walked over to them and sat between Harry and Liam. "Did you guys quit?"

"Yeah, I ran into a wall." Louis was holding his head in pain.

"And I ran into Liam." Zayn sighed and Liam chuckled.

"Wimps." I teased. Niall came into the room and sat on the floor since there was no room.

"Tomorrow I'm picking the game." Louis declared.

"Fine, fine." I sighed and stood up. "Guys, I'm going to bed. I was on a plane for 12 hours."

"Awww." Liam frowned. "Now who is gonna help me keep these boys in check?"

"Sorry Liam." I sighed with a laugh. "Nikki's tired."

"Goodnight!" All the boys said together.

"Goodnight boys." I smiled before climbing up the stairs.

For some reason I was extremely tired. I slipped on pajamas and went to bed, turning out the lights. Pulling the blankets over me, I sighed and closed my eyes slowly. But before I could drift off to sleep, my phone rang.

I moaned and rolled over to the nightstand. I didn't bother to see who it was and I answered it.

"Hello?" I grumbled.

"Where the heck are you?!!"