Chapter 24

Maddie's POV

I woke up wrapped up in Marcus' arms and in one of his baggy tops. I unwrapped his arms and got out of the comfy bed. I walked to the bathroom and looked on the mirror to start putting on a little but of make up. When I looked in the mirror an saw that my checks were rad and puffy with tear stains running down them. I then heard a knock on door and a voice a few minuets after. I walked to the door and there stood Marcus. "Oh Maddie are you OK." he asked when walking towards me. As soon as he came down I broke down I'm tears. "Marcus do you believe that I didn't cheat on Joe?" I asked him whilst walking up to him and hugging him. "Of course I do and so does everyone else. Joe is just an idiot to not see that you didn't do anything and hat he should of kept you close." Marcus said and walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. He laid me on the sofa and went to get me a hot chocolate.

When he returned, he came and laid on top of me. "Marcus. I. Can't. Breath." I said to him whilst wriggling around underneath him. "Don't be such a drama queen,Maddie, you can breath. " Marcus told me and sat up. "Now I can. You really need to go to the gym by the way, you've gotten really heavy." I replied and took a huge sip of my hot chocolate. "No Maddie. It is called having a really big butt." He said whilst attempting to twerk. "Ok. Sure. Anyway is anyone coming round to day.?" I asked. "Yeah Zalfie are coming if your ok with that." He replied and at the same time the doorbell went. Marcus got up and went to open the door but I jumped in front of him and opened it to see Zalfie stood there.

"I know but Maddie I believe you. Ok." Zoe said to me after I told her the full story and even added in the few comments that were on my mind, she just responded with the simple laugh or 'I know'. "Zo can I speak with you in my room, please." I asked her after we were all done talking. "Yeah sure." She said and we both got up and went into my room. "Zoe, Joe said something else that I haven't told anyone, only Casp knows."I told her. "Ok. But don't you think you should tell Marcus whatever it is?" Zo asked and sat on my bed with me. "No Zoe please don't tell him!" I said to her and she nodded her head. "Zoe, he said he didn't want to date a slut like me." I said, through the tears that were threatening to spill I saw her get an angry look in her eyes. "What my baby brother called my best friend a slut! Maddie don't believe him, he's lying to you." She told me and came up to hug me. I nodded my head to what she just said. "Ok, well I have gotten that off of my chest, how about having that movie day with the boys then?" I asked and with that we both went back down stairs.

When we got down Marcus saw the tear marks that ran down my cheeks and started to get worried but I told hi. I was fine. When I had reassured Marcus that I was fine he started to ask why we went up stairs. I didn't say anything but gave Zoe a 'help me' look and she swooped in and said it was just some girly stuff. I mouthed a thank you to her and she nodded. When all the questions were over we got on with our movie day.