Chapter 33

Maddie's POV

"What Maddie why." Joe said taking my hand in his. "Because I want to be more. It is so hard to see you everyday and not being able to say that you are mine, and I'm yours." I said whilst I sat on my bed with tears threatening to fall. "Maddie, will you be my girlfriend. I know it isn't the best way to ask you out and it isn't as good as the first time I asked you but-" I cut him off by crashing my lips on his. "Yes you idiot. I love you Joe." I said when I released his lips to breathe. "I love you to, Maddie. It was so stupid to ever break up with you. I'm so sorry." Joe said with tears running down his own cheeks. "Hey don't cry come here." I told him whilst moving up the bed and letting him lay his head on my chest. "Guys, did I hear you right. Are you dating again." Marcus came crashing in my room with Alfie and Zoe. "Yes you did. When did you guys come over?" I asked Zoe. "Well Joe didn't come back so we came here to check on him and make sure you didn't kill him. But this is far from killing him." Zoe said and then they all left to go eat but me and Joe stayed in and had a very fun night.

When we woke up we decided to make a video to post about dating again. I decided that we should post the boyfriend tag on my channel. I decided not to ask for questions and just let it be a huge surprise for everyone.

When we filmed the video I thought it would be a good idea to cover up Joe's gave on the thumbnail of the video. So I was sat on my bed with Joe laying on me lap and the laptop on his stomach. "Oh. Look at the lovebirds again. I'm so happy you two are together again." Marcus said whilst walking in. "It's weird because last time we were dating you hated it!" I said to Marcus as I pressed the upload button for the video and put the laptop on the bedside table. "Yeah, well you know, you two are really cute together an Maddie I haven't seen you this happy in ages." Marcus said as he came over to me and Joe. Joe's head was now on my lap and my fingers ran through his hair. "I am really happy anyway Marcus, what did you come in for." I asked and he told me he was going to London for a meeting and just wanted to warn me that he wouldn't be back for a few days.

"Ok. Joe what do you want to do?" I asked as I put the pizzas that we ordered on the table. "Lets just have a movie night!" he said with puppy dog eyes. "Ok! Fine." I said and chose a DVD.

Finally things were actually going well again. Let's hope nothing goes wrong in the future.