Chapter 3

I woke up to hear someone Vlogging which wasn't weird as both me and brother vlogged. But I pened my eyes to see both Zoe and Alfie laughing and saying something to the vlog. I was know really awake and heard what they were saying. "AW. They are soooo cute!" Zoe said I thought she was talking about someone else but then Alfie said "Oh I got it Moe or Jaddie!" He laughed. "I like Jaddie" Zoe commented. I was trying to work out what they meant just as I heard someone say sorry and got up. I didn't know who or what they were talking about but then saw that it was Joe. "What are you talking about?????" I asked really confused. "About the way we were sleeping," he said I still had a confused look on my face "You slept on my shoulder and my head was resting on yours. Didn't you notice?" he said. "No, not really but don't worry. It's fine. Wait that was what Zoe and Alfie meant." I said and finally understood what they meant. I looked up to see Joe standing there awkwardly like he had done something wrong. "Joe why do you look so worried?" Marcus said and I looked up not expecting to see him there had he seen me and Joe. If he had me or Joe would be dead, he didn't want me to date one of his friends. "Oh, just Maddie I thought she might be getting panicky" he obviously lied. "Oh ok, wait. Maddie are you ok?" He asked sounding worried. "Marcus don't worry I am fine!" I told him. I hated it when all he did was worry.

I got up out of my seat and tried to get my things from the over head thingy but I wasn't tall enough. Now I am actually quite tall but I still couldn't reach it. All of a sudden I felt a pair oh strong hands grip my waist and hoist me up so I was tall enough. He then asked "Maddie can you get my stuff too. Please!" After that I knew who it was.  And I grabbed his bag and coat. He put me down and took his things out my hands as I put on my rucksack on one of my arms. "Joe, you know I could of got them without your help you know." I said out of no where with an angry look on my face . "I know I just wanted to help you so you could get out of here quicker." He replied know his voice sounded worried. I just burst out laughing. " What did I do now?" he asked. "Nothing but did you think that I would really be angry for you helping me." I asked him with the smile know fading and replaced by worried look on my face. "Well you did act like it so I kind of did." he told me with a smile growing on his face. "Well I wouldn't do that to my friend to was helping me." I said at him know I was slightly annoyed and just walked out of the aeroplane.

Joe's POV

Great had I just ruined a good friendship by thinking she was angry. Maybe I should just talk to her. So I did that. I ran off of the aeroplane and tried to see her. I straight away saw her dirty blonde hair and red glasses. next to her was Zoe It looked like Maddie wasn't breathing. I ran up to her and Zoe and it was then that I saw she was having a panic attack. Zoe looked really worried and whispered that she couldn't get her to calm down. I looked back at Maddie and motioned for her to sit down. Zoe was looking for Marcus but I grabbed her wrist and told her that Maddie  wouldn't want that right know. I turned back to Maddie and said "Breathe, just breathe you're safe. Me and Zoe are here" I said in a whisper loud enough for her to hear. Within a minuet her breathing was back to normal. I looked at Zoe and she was amazed I helped Maddie up ad we went to get our suitcases.

Maddie's POV

He did it again. How? We go our suitcases and went to the others and apparently everybody knew that I had just had a panic attack. Everyone was looking at me and asking if I was fine. I replied to all of them that I was good and just wanted to go to the hotel.

When we arrived I was amazed. The hotel was lovely !

Hey Guys

How are you? I really like writing this so I hope you like it

Love You Guys

Maddie