Chapter 34

Maddie's POV

ONE YEAR LATER

Me and Joe were still together and we were getting ready to go to VidCon. "Joe, hurry up or we're going to be late to the airport." I shouted to up to Joe as I waited for him to come down. Be eventually came down stairs and we walked to the car that was waiting with Marcus in outside of the Jaddie apartment.

When we go tho the airport everyone was there and just waiting for us three. We were about to get on the plane when I felt my heartbeat grow faster and faster. Joe turned to me and told me to stop moving and just breath. I did what he said and I slowly stopped having a panic attack. When I was ready we got to the seats where Joe and I would sit.

AFTER THE PLANE RIDE

On the plane I had three more panic attacks but I was fine now. When we got off the plane we got in a car to take us all to the hotel. As soon as we walked in me and Joe went to our room to order room service as didn't want to go out to eat, plus we had a show tomorrow.

AT THE SHOW

"Alright, well that's it for just me on my own. But I'm going to bring out some friends!" I shouted to the people on the audience. Before the show I had a panic attack but I was fine now. "We have Marcus Butler, Caspar Lee, Zoella, PointlessBlog, SprinkleOfGlitter, JacksGap (including Finn) and ThatcherJoe." I said and the audience went crazy as they walked on the stage.

All of us were about to walk of the stage when Joe stopped us all. He came over to Marcus and whispered something in his ear, to which Marcus just nodded.

Joe came back over to me and said:
"Marry me, Maddie, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your brother- go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"." And at the end he got down on one knee and pulled out the nicest ring I have ever seen.

"Joe

"Joe..." I was cut off by Finn running over and saying:
"Maddie, don't marry him. Thinks of all the heartbreak he have you. Maddie, I have loved you for years and years, please don't marry hime. Marry me instead. I don't have a ring but I get can get one please marry me." And then Finn got down on one knee.
"I choose..."