Chapter 12

Maddie's POV

"MADDIE! JOE!" The mystery person screamed. My heart was beating so fast but it wasn't Marcus because it was defiantly a female voice. Both me and Joe turned to see Zoe running towards us. "Zoe you had me really worried that it was someone who didn't know about us!" I said motioning to me and Joe. "Yeah well your lucky because the others are coming so stop making out in PUBLIC!" Thanks for the warning Zo." Joe said with a relaxed voice. Then came Marcus running up to us."Hey Maddie, Joe. Do you want to come and eat with us." Marcus asked with a HUGE smile on his face. "Sorry Marcus, me and Joe just ate. Plus I'm getting tired so I'm gonna head back to the hotel." His smile fade when the words left my mouth. "Ok! Joe are you gonna head back as well or do you want to come with us and I take Maddie back." I gave Marcus a certain look as to say 'I can walk on my own, I'm not a little kid'. "Don't worry Marcus you go eat and I'll take Maddie back." Joe said as if he hasn't seen the look on my face. "Ok. Take care of her."Marcus told Joe and kissed me on the forehead then walked with Zoe after she had said a goodbye to us. "Marcus I'm not a little kid anymore." I shouted as him and Zoe walked off.

After the walk back to the hotel, that was filled with laughter and non-stop talking, Joe and I got to the rooms. Joe was about to say goodbye, when I dragged him in mine and Zoe's room. "Come on Joe watch a film with me. You know that Marcus doesn't like me being alone." I begged with the best puppy dog eyes I could. "Fine! But I get to pick what movie." Before I had a chance to respond he had left the room. A few minuets later he returned with a movie behind his back. I was sat on the bed surround by sweets and chocolate. "Alright I see you have found a lot of sweets." He said with another smile going ear to ear on his face. "Well Zoe and I thought we might as well bring a hell lot a sweets if we were bringing any movies." I said in between laughs. Joe slipped the DVD into the tv and came to sit on the bed. When we were both ready and comfy the movie start screen came on. "Really Joe. A HORROR MOVIE!" I yelled. Horrors terrify me so much. "Maddie don't worry. I'll be right next to you." Joe said whilst coming closer to me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Fine Joe but if I get to scared then we are turning it right off." With that said he nodded and pulled me onto his lap. I put my head on his chest and every time I screamed he would wrap his arms tighter around my waist.

By the end of the movie I was falling a sleep and I heard the door open and Joe and Zoe talking. When Joe tried to get up I simply tightened my grip around him. I let a just audible 'no' come out of my mouth and the I heard Zoe say to just stay and leave in the morning. With all that said I fell asleep being in the arms of the person I'm falling for.