Chapter 8

Maddie's POV

I told Zoe everything that happened. From the first time I kissed Joe to just then. When I had finished she had the biggest smile on her face ever, I had never in my whole life seen her this happy. It was so nice to think that she actually wanted me and Joe to get together, yeah she told me all about hers and Tanya's plan. Then something crossed my mind.

What would Marcus do.

No I can't think of him right know I need to stay calm. Too late. My heartbeat got quicker and I couldn't talk or breathe. Zoe looked at me then ran out of the room. No! What if she gets Marcus and he asks why I am panicking do I tell him what happened between me and Joe. No! I can't. Can I. Joe is one of his best friends, he always told me to never ever date one of his friends. Wait, are me and Joe dating? This question only made me panic even more. Then I heard the door unlock and Zoe walked in talking to a male...

...Yes. I know that voice. In behind Zoe was Joe. My heart already started to calm down just by his amazing eyes locking on mine. I slowly began to get my breathe back and then came the question that I didn't want to hear right now. "Maddie what happen? One minuet you were fine then you had a panic attack!" Zoe whisper-yelled at me. "I started to think about Marcus" I replied. "Joe I think you should leave now. I will make sure you can have time together tomorrow but it is 3am and Maddie just needs to talk to me." Zoe said quiet quickly so I was surprised that Joe actually replied. "Fine. But I will see you two at breakfast tomorrow and then me and Maddie can come back up here when you all go out." Joe said just as quickly. And then he just got up and left.

"Ok, how do you think Marcus will react when I tell him that I have been making out with one of his best friends!" I asked Zoe because that was the only thing on my mind right know. "Maddie just sleep. Don't ell Marcus until you now what you are and I'm sure he won't go all crazy on you !"Zoe told me. We both got back into our beds and went to sleep. Lets just say I could only think about Marcus right know so it wasn't easy to sleep.

Hey Guys

Sorry for not updating for a month I didn't know what to write next there will be an update soon.

Vote
Comment
Share

Love You Guys

Maddie
Ps sorry for this being a really short chapter again next time they will be More like the first one length wise and also prepare yourself for some drama that will come in the near future
Love You So Much and thanks for reading this far.