Chapter 32

Maddie's POV

I woke up to the feeling of arms around my waist, I didn't know who it was but I know that they put me in bed last night so,it wasn't some crazy murderer. My first thought was that it was Marcus, so I snuggled deeper into his chest. But the sound of his voice told me something different. "Oh, Maddie sorry I forgot I took you to bed last night." Joe said with worry in his voice. "Joe don't worry, but I'm sorry to. I thought you were Marcus." I said to him as I made my way out of my bed. But thinking about it, I wasn't sorry because I kind of wanted to do that to Joe. I think just being friends will be very hard.

I walked downstairs after I had a shower and did my hair and makeup. I went into the kitchen and grabbed an orange and with that I went into the living room but I didn't quite get in as I stopped when I heard voices . "Joe, I don't think you and Maddie will be friends for too much longer. Don't worry." Marcus told someone who I was assuming was Joe. "Oh, why do you think that?"Joe asked."I've seen the way she looks at you and yesterday you slept in her room. Joe she still loves you!" Marcus said back and then they stopped talking so i took this as my chance to go into the room. "Hey guys. What are we doing today?"I asked as if I had heard nothing. "Well I'm going to go out with Alfie because Zoe is in London for a meeting. Actually, I have to meet up with him now. Bye guys." Marcus said and with that left without saying anything else. "Ok, well Joe what do you want to do today or are you going to leave like that too and leave me all on my own." I said whilst I went over and laid on the he sofa with my head on his lap. "Um....Do you want to stay here and play on your Xbox?" Joe asked as he looked down at me. "Yeah, ok I'll bring it down hang on." I said as I ran up the stairs.

When I got down we picked out a game to play, a racing one I can't remember the name of it, and started to set it up. Once we had it set up we went back on the sofa and I went and sat on his lap. "Maddie, what are you doing?" Joe asked as I sat down. "Sitting here, your more comfy than the sofa." I said as I got comfy. "Why thank you." Joe replied and got comfy under then we started to play the game.

After a while, we both got really tired and we just fell asleep on the sofa. We woke up wrapped in each other's arm and Joe quickly jumped up from the sofa. "Maddie, I'm so sorry." Joe said whilst stepping away from me. I stepped closer to him and took his hand and said "Don't worry, Joe. I fell asleep on you as well." This moment reminded me of the time we fell asleep on each other on the plane to Dubai. With his hand in mine, he started to spin me around. And I started to sing Only Place I Call Home. We ended up dancing around the living room before I dragged him to the kitchen.

I moved to the side and rolled out he pre made pastry and put in some fruit to make little parcels. I suddenly felt two, strong arms wrap around my waist and turn me around. I felt lips on mine and they moved in sync. Joe moved me onto the side away from the food and I wrapped by legs around his torso and arms around his neck. He moved his kisses down to my neck and I was about to lift up his shirt when I heard someone say "really guys, in the kitchen." Joe stopped kissing me and turned himself around to see Marcus shaking his head. "Ok, if your going to do anything do it in your room Maddie. This is where we keep the food." Marcus said moving towards the fridge. "Sorry Marcy" I said whilst grilling Joe's hand and dragging him in my room.

"Joe we need to talk." I said when I had closed the door. "Yeah we do!" Joe said coming closer. "Joe, we can't be friends anymore..."