Chapter 4

It was huge! It looked so posh with not many people in it. We looked around and saw a huge, like really really huge, fish tank. There was so many different things here it was so nice. I asked the management who I would be sharing a room with and it turned out I would be with Zoe. I was so happy even though she was a little bit older than me she was so lovely to me and treated me like the little sister she never had. She loved me so much and I loved her too. She was definitely a great person to have around. It was even better when I was having a panic attack. This was because she knew what it was like unlike Marcus.

Yes finally something on this trip was going well.

Zoe's POV

Yes. I was in a room with Maddie. This was great. She was like the sister I always wanted and know it was going to be a lot easier for operation Jaddie. Me and Tanya wanted to get my brother and Maddie together. When we found tem on the plane it was the cutest thing I had ever seen. And also Joe looked really happy. Me and Tanya had a great plan but first we all had to go out for this dinner. No one really wanted to go because we were all tired. Especially Maddie she had just has something like 3 panic attack in less that 24 hours. I know that she had once had more in a day but it still made her tired but she wanted to come so we didn't force her. We could tell that Marcus didn't want her out here because there was quite a few people and he didn't want anything to happen but we said that she would be safe so he didn't have to worry. Plus he would be there too.

Maddie's POV

Yes finally it was time for the dinner. Everyone was worried about me and didn't want me to go but I didn't give a damn what they thought I came to have fun and make videos and vlog. I was doing that no just staying in a room whenever I had a panic attack. So I was doing what I wanted not what Marcus wanted for the first time since I had started YouTube. And the best part was I got to be with the people who were like my second family.

No one really wanted to go to far so when we came across a McDonalds every walked to it. I walked slowly to it my teeth chattering because I was cold. Yed iwas in Dubia and I was cold. I know weird right but I did dress in shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt. Why am I so stupid sometimes? I was drawn out of my thoughts by a male voice. "Maddie do you want my jacket?" They said as soon as he said that I knew it was Joe. "No I'm fine. I'm not that cold." I lied. "No really take it I'm getting to hot anyway." Before I could reply I saw a burgundy jacket go across my shoulders. I put it on my arms properly and saw that it was way to big for me. Joe wasn't the tallest person but he sure did have really long arms. And the actual jacket came up to about my knee. " Thanks Joe. Your the best!" I said. We had finally reached the McDonalds. When I was in there I realised I wasn't actually that hungry. "Guys I don't think I want anything, I'm not really that hungry." I told them and everyone said ok but then Joe said "Hey Maddie do you want to share something because I'm not really that hungry either?" "Ok Joe" We agreed on what to eat and with that he got up to order. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zoe and Tanya. God what are they up to I thought to myself. Once again Joe interrupted my thoughts and handed me my food I tried to get my purse out but he stopped me and said he would pay for it. I thanked him and finished eating.

On the way back to the hotel I could tell that Zoe and Tanya were up to something but I didn't really know to expect from them. Were they going to do something good or something really bad.

Hey Guys

What are Tan and Zoe up to ?

Are you liking this? I love writing about. And sorry if I don't describe panic attacks well, I do suffer from them but I don't really like writing about them in great detail.

Comment, Vote and Share if you are liking this FanFic

Love You Guys

Maddie