Chapter 10

Maddie's POV

I woke up again to the feeling of two hands gripping onto my ankles and dragging me out of the warm and cozy covers. I slowly opened my eyes to face Marcus dragging me out of bed and making me land on the floor with a loud thump. "MARCUS!!!" I screamed making him quickly drop my ankles and jump behind Zoe's bed for cover.
Zoe entered the room to see me standing over Marcus and whacking him with a pillow. "MADISON ROSE BUTLER STEP AWAY FROM MARCUS!" I slowly backed away from Marcus and jumped off of the bed. "Next time wake me up normally not by dragging me out of bed!" I told him and throw the pillow that was in my hands. "Ok!Ok! I just wanted to get you for breakfast and see how you were after what happened last night." he looked at me with a straight face and you could hear a slight hint of pain and worry in his voice. "Marcus I'm fine and thanks for waking me up but Zoe could of done that for you. Anyway,leave the room so we can get changed and ready for the day!" I said with a smile on my face. "Wait Marcus, Maddie and Joe need to film a video for their channels." I mouthed a thank you to Zoe when Marcus turned his head to face hers. "Cool!Well we're all heading to the beach for the day and then coming back here to get ready for a meal." he stated and asked if I wanted to come with them to this meal. "No me and Joe are going to go out for lunch/tea when we have finished filming, but thank you for asking. And once again, GET OUT!" with that said he kissed me on the forehead and left the out the door, gently shutting it behind him.

Zoe and I stepped out of the room and we bumped into Joe on the way down to breakfast. "Hey Joe. Oh wait I think Alfie's over there, I'm just gonna go speak to him. Bye guys see you down there." Zoe said as soon as she saw Joe step out of his room. "Bye then Zoe." both me and Joe said when she was walking away with a smile going from ear to ear in her face."How are you feeling after last night?" he asked with a fake smile plastered on his face. "Joe why do you have a fake smile on your face and I'm fine don't worry." his fake smile slowly turned in to a real smile. "Well I was just worried about you all night and I could hardly sleep." he said and then I felt really bad. "Joe I'm fine don't worry about me and we should go eat then start to film the video for your channel." he simply nodded his head and we walked down stairs to breakfast. We chatted and laughed the whole way down the stairs until I was stopped by someone and they asked me the question I was least expecting to come from his mouth once Joe had left.

"Maddie will you go on a date with me?"...