Chapter 14

Maddie's POV

I woke with my eyes be blinded with the bright light coming from the widows. I looked around to see that I was laying on my hotel bed. Marcus was sat next to me and looked up when I twitched the hand he was holding. "Maddie you had me and everyone else worried sick." he looked up at me and I saw his red and puffy checks which made me think he had been crying a lot. I asked what happened and he explained what happened and that they had called a doctor but nothing serious had happened.

After about 45 minuets I asked Marcus to bring Zoe because I need to talk to her. He did as I asked and she waked in with red and puffy cheeks.
"Thank god your ok. Joe and Marcus were both worried sick." Zoe quickly said as she ran up to her hotel bed. She jumped onto the bed and then asked me a bunch of questions. The main one, that I always denied answering, was about what I was panicking about. "Maddie, please just tell me, please." She said with the best puppy dog eyes ever. "Fine. You want to know?" I yelled at her after she asked for about the twentieth time. "Yes Maddie please." Zoe replied as quickly as possible. "I was worrying about Joe because when I woke up he wasn't there and there wasn't a note or anything. I was worried about him because I was falling for him." I yelled at her but not loud enough for anyone outside of the room to hear me. "Wait, what. You were falling for him, why are you still not falling for him?" Zoe decided to come closer when she asked the question. "Because Zoe. He didn't even leave a note when he left and he didn't come and check how I was when I was having a panic attack." I said as I reached for my phone. "Maddie he only left because sometimes Marcus comes in, in the mornings." Zoe said with a much more calm voice. "Well if he cares that much can you get him?" I asked after she said that he cares. "Maddie I can't he's busy right now." She replied whilst getting up and heading for the bathroom. "Yeah of course he's busy. Anyway, Zo I'm going to go to the beach to clear my head and forget your douchebag of a brother." I told her as I grabbed my handbag and walk to the door. "Ok! I'm going in the shower and then on a date with Alfie so you don't have to wait up for me." Zoe replied right when I left the room and bumped into Marcus. He told me that I should be rest be resting not wondering down to the beach alone but I told him that it is probably best if I go alone and clear my head a bit. After trying to get me back in the room. He finally let me go, as I had just had one of the worst panic attacks I have ever had, and I went on my way all alone.

I slowly put my headphones in as I walked up to the beach and turned on my favourite song at the minuet 'Ever Enough' by A Rocket To The Moon. I took off my shoes and let the small sand crystals cover my feet. My iPod continued to play as I got further up the beach and then I was stopped in my tracks. There was the most romantic meal set up. And then he walked out in a suit, with red roses in his hands.