Chapter 15

Maddie's POV

He came walking over to me and enveloped me in a huge hug. This is what made me break down. "Maddie I'm so sorry. I should of told you and then I should of seen how you were." Joe stood there with tears brimming in his eyes. "Joe it's fine, I mean I was really mad at you and came here to clear my mind because Zoe said you couldn't come but this is the best thing ever!" I told him in between tears. "Thank you for not being mad at me anymore, Maddie." He said finally let the tears fall and we were both breaking down as we walked to the table and ate.

Joe walked me back to the room and we shared a kiss then he left me alone again. I walked in the door and let out a little scream, not thinking that Zoe would be back. All of a sudden I heard running and the someone screaming Maddie. "Are you okay?" Zoe asked once she came to the door and we were walking back to the beds. "Yes! I am because Joe planned the best date ever and know I don't have hate him anymore." I told her as I flopped on the bed. "I know!" Zoe exclaimed as she too flopped on my bed. "Wait what! You knew that he was planning this. Why did you let me hate him?" I asked her as I slowly sit up. "Well I couldn't let you know because then he would've killed me! I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She said as she too sat up. "I couldn't be mad at my bestie, plus it was an amazing surprise for me." I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom.

When I hopped into the shower I heard shouts coming from the main bit of the hotel room. I finished in the shower and got into my pjs. I slowly unlocked the door and saw Joe and Zoe arguing. So I decide to scream. "YOU GUYS SHUT UP! PLEASE!" This made them both look at me whilst I walked over to my bed. "What are you guys arguing about." I asked as nicely as I could. "Well he said that you guys need to film the video for your channel tomorrow on your own but I wanted to spend the day with you!" Zoe said so fast that I only just made out what she said. "Maddie-" Joe started but I cut him off. "Well I wanted to film a music video for the cover of 'Beside You' by 5SOS that I recorded the other day. So Joe you can star in it and Zo you can film it that way you both get to spend time with me! Okay?" I asked as got under the covers. "Okay!" They both said in sync and with that Joe left the room. "Thank you Maddie I can't wait to spend the day with Jaddie." Zoe said just as I turned off the light. "Zoe it's fine." And with that I fell asleep thinking of different ideas of what the video could be.