Chapter 2

Today was finally the day.

We were going to Dubai. Even though I am quite famous I don't really know that many youtubers. I kind of think I am only famous because of Marcus but I don't really care. I love doing it.

Me, Marcus, Zoe and Alfie all arrived at the airport together. Today was the day I as meeting Zoe's brother Joe. I couldn' wait. I loved meeting new people but their was one down fall...

I was meeting them on a plane. You know with a lot of people in a small space. Even the thought of it makes me panic but Zoe said she would be right next to me the whole time.

Sadly that wasn't true. Zoe was sat near Marcus and Alfie on the front row. Then Louise, Tanya and Jim sat on the row behind them. And then their was me on the third row. I didn't know who I was going to be next to, all I knew was that it was only us two on the row which really good as that means more space. I have been on planes before but I always had Marcus or Zoe sat next to me. The fear began to run through me.

I was breathing really heavily as I walked on the plane. Zoe looked at me with worry in her eyes as I walked down the plane. That was when I saw who was near...

Joe Sugg.

Yes the person who I had never meet was going to sit next to me on a long flight. His first impression of me was not going to be good...

As I sat down next to him he started to ask if I was ok but of course, not being able to breath and all, I didn't answer. When I didn't answer he had the same worried look as Zoe did. Must be a sibling thing or something. I looked over and saw that Joe was getting up, it was at that point that I started to shake my head violently. I grabbed his arm and he saw that I didn't want anyone else. I didn't want to make a fuss I never do when my panic attacks happen but Marcus always makes a fuss and says it's because I am his only baby sis. It was sweet that he always said that but when I didn't want help I would always still get it. I liked the fact that Joe listened to me and didn't get anyone.

After about 10 minuets of me trying to calm down I did. Joe snapped his head towards me as I wasn't making any sound. I just laughed at what he did and he had a friendly look on his face. The worry that once over took his face was now replaced with a huge grin every time he heard my laugh. Finally he spoke "are you all good now?" he asked with a slight hint of worry to his gentle voice. "Yep, all good now. I just get a little panicky when there area lot of people in a smallish space." I replied. "Oh, ok. So do you get them often?" he sounded unsure on whether he was allowed to ask that question. "Yeah. I actually tend to get at least one every day." I said to him, without looking him in the eyes. Just before he had a chance to reply the voice I the speakers said "We will be leaving shortly so please make sure you are all belted up and any mobile phones have been turned off. Thank you."

And with that the plane lifted up and off the ground. I started to panic again but this time it was a lot less noticeable because Joe didn't notice until he turned to say what he was going to say before the loud voice rudely interrupted. "Maddie just breathe. It's okay you aren't in any danger I'm here . Just breathe" Joe said quite quietly but just enough so that I could hear him. After about a minuet my breathing started to become normal. It never happened that quick, not even with Zoe. "Thanks Joe." I told him with a slight smile on my face. "Anytime, anytime." Joe said and returned the small smile.

When we had rounded up our conversation I unbuckled my belt and moved to the middle seat as I was sat on the outer seat and Joe was near a small window. Once I had moved I put in my headphones and asked if he wanted to listen as well and he quickly accepted my offer. It turns out that Joe likes a lot of the music I like as he was mouthing the words to most of the songs. After we had listened to about 10 songs I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. After 20 minuets I felt something on my head and saw that Joe had rested his head on top of mine. Then I went back into the dream world...

Hey Guys

Sorry about the long chapter and awful description I have never been on a plane so I don't really know what it is like. Any way comment if you want anything specific to happen

Love You Guys

Maddie