Chapter 11

Maddie's POV

"Finn! I'm sorry but I don't like you like that." I told him this and saw the look on his face change from so excited to being very sad. "I'm so sorry." I tried to explain to him. "Maddie it's fine, sorry for bothering you." Finn turned around and walked away.
Great a perfectly good friend ship ruined.

I walked through the door for breakfast and I sat down in between Marcus and Joe. Zoe was sat across from me and asked if I was alright and I asked if I could meet up with her after we ate and she said yes. We had an amazing breakfast and went up stairs.

I explained what happened to Zoe and Joe. By the end Joe looked furious and then just started to say that we needed to start the video and Zoe agreed and with that left. "Come on then let's start the video." he said. "Wait Joe what do I need to wear?" Joe thought for a bit. "Well we are going to be doing a video in the pool." Joe said and looked at me with a huge smile. "Joe do I need to be in the pool with you or can I film." his smile faded but nodded. "Ok let me get changed and then I will go down to the pool." he nodded again and left the room.

About ten minuets later I went down to the pool in a simple high waisted black bikini. I walked to the pool to see no one else but Joe who was failing at doing different tricks in the pool. I took off my shorts and crop top that were covering up my bikini. "Hey! Are you ready to start filming." I shouted to Joe as his head came popping back up from under the water. "Yeah. I thought you weren't coming in the pool with me?" He asked as he clearly checked me out, looking at every part of my body before looking back at my face. "Well, it's sunny so when filming I can tan and I may come in later. Do you have a waterproof camera?" I asked, thinking that I could get closer if the camera was waterproof. "Yeah it's the one on the stand." he shouted as I nodded and wondered off getting the camera. I pick it up and started to film Joe and sometimes turned it around when he mentioned my name or something like that.

30 Minuets later Joe still hasn't managed to do that many tricks but just as he was starting to do another one, I went closer. The side of the pool was very wet from the water that had been splashed when Joe was swimming, but I didn't notice. So when I had stepped on a particularly slippery patch, I fell straight into the deepest part of the water. I was waiting for the impact of the water but it never came. Instead I felt Joe catch me in his arms. I looked up into his eyes and I could see his eyes darting back and forth from my lips and my eyes. I soon felt a pair of soft and plump lips hit mine. I was still in his arms when we pulled away. "Joe I think the camera caught that! You are going to edit it out, aren't you?" I asked thinking about how Marcus will react if Joe didn't edit it out and he saw it. "Yes I will. Maddie don't worry about it." With that he put me down and ended the video. We spent a little bit longer in the pool and we were both really hungry so we thought we would go out for something to eat.

When we came out of the restaurant, being very happy with the meal we just ate, we began walking to the nearest park. We soon found one and sat down the bench talking for ages about nothing really. We started to talk about what we wanted in the future like if we want kids and how many we want or if we wanted to get married. Then Joe cane out with the cutest line ever "Maddie I want to be in your future!" With that said he leant over and gave me a long loving kiss. Until it was interrupted by someone screaming our names behinds us...