Chapter 19

Maddie's POV

I woke up still wrapped in Joe's arms. I slowly untangled us, but this woke Joe up. "Joe I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I told him. "Maddie, don't worry but we really need to finish packing as we leave at 3am today!" Joe said whilst getting out of bed and wandering over to my suitcase. "You just need to get out the clothes you will wear today and when we leave." Joe said whilst moving over to me and giving a sweet long lasting kiss on the lips before we headed the door open. "Joe leave the room so we can finishing packing and then you an as well." With that Joe left the room and me and Zoe finished packing.

Once we were done packing, we went down to the main hall to meet up with other youtubers. There I saw the whole gang including Marcus but I couldn't see Joe. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hi Finn" I said happily, I mean he was one of my best friends but he had a huge crush on me and Joe hated him for that reason. "Hey. I was thinking we could have a day with just you and JacksGap, when we are back in London." He said with a nervous look on his face. "Yeah but could it be after Christmas. I can't wait to have a day with the twins!" I stated happily and his smile was ever growing. "Ok. Bye Finn see you later." I hugged him and walked off to Joe who I greeted with a hug and a kiss which he gladly expected.

When we were having dinner Marcus had tried to sit next to me but failed. Instead I was in the middle of the Suggs with Marcus on the complete other side of the table, which was a long way away. We had an amazing meal, and thought that we should all just be really lazy today as we have to get up really early.

Through out the day Marcus has tried to speak with me but I have just ignored him and got on with the day. Zoe had a discussion with me about the house that I share with Marcus and I told her that is was just going to live in a hotel until Marcus and I are on better terms. However ,her being the lovely person she is, she told me to live in the Zalfie house. Alfie said he would love to have me stay and that it would make Zoe really happy.

When we returned to the room both Zoe and I got into what we will be wearing when flying, which is just a pair of black leggings and a S.T.A.R Labs, from the Flash, jumper for me and Zoe has just a plain jumper on. We didn't bother sleeping as we would just sleep on the plane. Alfie and Joe came into our room and chatted until it was time to leave.

It was a very long flight filled with about 4 different panic attacks , where Joe calmed me down for all, but every time I had one Marcus would turn around as he was sat in front of us and try to help before someone around me told him to turn back around. I desperately wanted my big brother back but at the minuet I don't want to forgive him.

When we were back in Brighton I went with Zalfie and so did Joe, he wanted to stay with me a bit so told Caspar that he wouldn't be back for a while. I hoped that this will still be a great Christmas even if I don't have Marcus.