Chapter 5

Maddie's POV

I got woken up by Zoe jumping up and down on my bed repeatedly. I then heard her say something to what I thought was a vlog. So I slowly got up and then I fell. Great. Know she realised I wasn't in bed she then put her camera an me as I slowly got up. I said hey to her vlog then went into the shower. I loved starting the day with a shower I took a bra and some pants into the bathroom as well as a towel . I started to sing Five Seconds Of Summer quite loudly but I wasn't bad at singing so. In fact that was how I started YouTube by doing covers of my favourite songs. I then started to do beauty and thing like that. I still post some covers as I really like doing it. Anyway I started to wash and just enjoy my shower. Zoe shouted through that she was going so I started singing louder.

Zoe's POV

As soon as I left the room I saw Tan with a HUGE grin on her face. AH. Finally Operation Jaddie was in place. I couldn't wait the moment they meet I saw a spark fly between them. And the way he looks when he is near her is unbelievable.

Anyway me and Tanya walked up to Joe's room we knocked once and he opened. Well that was a first I thought he would be asleep. I t was quite lucky we didn't have to knock to many times or Maddie might be out. As I saw Joe I told him that Maddie wanted to give him something. Yes I know that isn't true but he doesn't need to know that unimportant piece of information. Does he. Well I gave him my key and saw him disappear into our room.

Yes it was going to work. My brother was finally going to get a girlfriend.

Joe's POV

When I walked in I heard a muffled voice. Zoe and Maddie must have three people in their room. Zoe said that if Maddie wasn't there straight away to just wait for her. I did just that. I was sitting on the bed when I heard a door click. Oh I must have been Maddie when she was putting on make up sor something like that. Just as I thought Maddie came walking out. But all she had on was a bra and some pants.

Damn

She looked so perfect. She then turned around and screamed. Well I wasn't expecting that. "Joe why are you sitting on my bed when I was in the shower. Were you hoping you would see something!" She whishper yelled because Marcus's room was opposite. "No of course not! Zoe and Tanya said you were doing your make up so I had to wait because you wanted to tell me something." I whisper yelled back. Did she really think I would do that. I didn't even like her like that. Wait I think I did. "Joe I didn't need to tell you something but here." she said handing me back the jacket I let her borrow last night as she pulled on some jeans and a crop top. "Sorry I didn't know you were in the shower with what Zoe and Tanya told me!" I explained and she had that look on her face to show that she was also sorry. "Yeah me to. I shouldn't of yelled when you were just going off of what your sister said!" She told me whilst sitting down next to me.

I then saw something right on her back where her bra strap was. What was that. OMG it is a tattoo. "What does Marcus think of that!" I said whilst pointing to her back. She thought for a moment. "He doesn't know. But I can be really bad sometimes. Wanna see what I can do?" She asked. I nodded my head and with that her soft plump lips were on mine. Damn, she could be bad. And with that she pulled away. "WOW" I thought I said it in my head but she heard me and laughed that really cute laugh I love.

Maddie's POV

I didn't really know what to say but I then heard him say wow. I then laughed and that made him laugh. "What did that mean?" He asked, I looked at him confused. What did what mean. "What" I asked still confused . "It doesn't matter..." He said whilst getting up and with that he left.

Had I ruined my friendship with him b showing how ad I can be? No because to me that kiss meant a lot more than just that. But what if it didn't to him. However he did start kissing me back so it must have meant something. And then I was lost in thought by being dragged out the door by Zoe. Great did she know what had just happened. "What went on in there? And why did Joe come out looking like something happened?" She asked. I lied to her and told her that nothing had happened. I then asked where we were all going today. But just as she was about to answer I felt arms around and answer. "We are going to get breakfast then go to the pool" Marcus told me.

Marcus dragged me out of the place we had just had breakfast and made me go change so I could go in the pool. Wow. He was meant to be older than me and I was meant to be dragging him. Anyway I went upstairs and got change in to a bikini. It was a 50's red and white one. I loved it. hen I was ready I went to the pool and saw someone star at me not making it look like he wasn't staring at me at all.

Hey Guys

I am still loving this story and having fun writing it hope you are liking it as much as me!!!

Who do you think is looking at her. How many people are looking at her?

Love You Guys

Maddie