Chapter 25

Maddie's POV

The movie day was great and it was now time for Zalfie to leave as it was past midnight. When they left me and Marcus both went straight to bed but tonight Marcus wasn't sleeping in my room because I didn't want him to. After a lot of protesting he finally went into his own room and let me be. As soon as my head hit the soft pillow my eyes shut and I started to drift into a deep sleep.

I woke in pools of sweat with tear stained cheeks with Zoe sat next to me. "Zo, what happened?" I asked as I got out of bed. "You had a really bad dream about Joe. You said that in the dream, he hit you and made fun of you for your panic attacks. And then when you woke up you were having a panic attack and Marcus couldn't calm you down so he asked me and of course I said yes." She rushed out her answer as she stepped closer. I thanked her a lot and with that we both went rushing down the stairs to find Marcus and Alfie failing at making pancakes.

After me and Zoe saved the pancakes we all ate about 10 and started to talk about what we were going to do. They were all going to make a video but I didn't want to as I thought the fans may react really badly but I did say I would help them film them if they needed it.

After helping the others film their videos, we all went out to get a meal together. We decided to get a Nando's, but we were stopped on the way by a few viewers. "Hey, Maddie can I have a picture please, your my favourite youtuber." Exclaimed the girl. "Wait, you still like me even after the Jaddie drama?" I asked as I nervously stepped forward. "Yeah, all the fans know what Finn did and that Joe is an idiot for not believing anyone!" She told me and this made my love for my fans only grow, knowing they will stick by me through anything and everything. We took the picture and I had a smile on my face for the rest of the night.

We were now back home and the meal was great. It was nearly midnight and all 4 of us were really tired, Zalfie decided to stay for the night considering Marcus had to call Zoe up last night. I once again had to argue with them all to let me sleep on my own as I didn't want anyone staying up until I fell asleep, I felt bad enough for Zoe because of what happened last night, I really didn't want a repeat of that. I slowly went to the bathroom and placed my hair into a high pony tail and took off the mark up that I could be bothered to put on this morning, then trudged to my bedroom. I flopped onto the red covers and just wanted to sleep but I had to change into my pjs. I slipped on my Marvel pjs and then got into the warmth of my bed. When my head hit the fluffy pillow I was sucked into the darkness.

I woke up with my heart pounding and s mixture of sweat and tears running down my face. I got up and walked to the bathroom where I saw that it was already 11:49am, which means that everyone is most likely up. I tried to calm down my breathing as quietly as I could so that no one would come in and check on me. I hate the fact that I still love Joe. The dreams/nightmares of him are getting worse/weirder. I hate that everyone wants me to be fine and the fact that I can go from being a smiling joy to being a crying mess. I hate it and I think I'm starting to hate myself for ever loving Joe even though he was one of Marcus' friends, now I know that if I ever have a crush on one of his friends don't go for it because when they break your heart it really breaks.

These next few months are going to be hell for me. The tears, the panic attacks and the dreams. They are going to get worse or better. I just hope that I will get over him.