Chapter 7

After we had that amazing meal we went back to the hotel. I didn't sleep because I knew that at midnight I would be seeing Joe. I couldn't wait to be honest with you. Except I was trying to work out what I would do to get out without waking up Zoe. I decided I would just get up and 'use the bathroom' as we had an extra door that let's us get into the hall.

When I was outside I slowly walked down to the pool, I saw Joe stood there. The moonlight shone on him and made his eyes glow. As I walked closer to him I could tell he was nervous. What was this whole thing about? Was he going to prank me? All of a sudden I was pulled out of my thoughts by a pair of hands hugging me tightly.
"Joe why did you want to meet with me?" I asked as I looked into his eyes hat were focused on my every movement.
"Well I had to ask if the kiss meant anything to you!" he said with a hint of worry in his loving voice.
"Joe...I don't think it did!" I said but inside I was screaming at my-
I felt a pair of plump soft lips crash into mine as they moved I sync.
"Tell me that meant nothing to you!" he whisper-yelled at me.
"I can't because Joe it did, whenever you look at me you make my heart beat so much. I don't know why though." I explained.
"Maddie is this all true?" he asked me with even more worry in his voice know.
"Joe of course it is. I really like you." I told him and with that he lifted me up and once again placed his lips on mine. He put me down and we said our goodbyes at the door.

When I walked in Zoe was sat on her bed with a certain look on her face. She stood up and came closer to me and said "Finally so are you and Joe a thing."

Hey Guys

Sorry about the really short chapter and lack of updating I have been really busy with school.

Vote
Comment
Share

Love You Guys
Maddie