Chapter 21

Maddie's POV

Joe and I returned home after our amazing day in London. When we got to the door , we noticed a note stuck to the door.

Be back later. Gone out drinking with Josh. And if you have a little fun, remember to use protection.
Love, Caspar Xx

"Well we have a house all to our selves! What ever should we do?" Joe asked as he was  backing me up to the wall where we started to have a hot make out session. "Wait I think we should take this downstairs, just in case Casp comes back." Joe said whispering on my lips. "Ok! Come on then. Let's go." I whispered back. With that he pulled me up and I was wrapping my legs around his waist. He then took us down stairs to his bedroom, he slammed the door shut and we had a LOT of fun.

I woke up late. Sugar. I unwrapped Joe's arms and walked across to the draw where I had some spare clothes. When I left the bed I heard Joe whimper and walk up suddenly. "Joe I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." I said whilst putting on a bra and sliding on a top before I walked up to him and straddled his waist. "Don't worry. But where are you going?" He asked before kissing my lips. "I going to the JacksGap house. Remember." I said whilst standing up to finish getting dressed. "NOOO! Maddie! I don't want you to leave me. Especially when one of them had a huge crush on you." Joe whispered to me and walked up to me, in just his boxers, and wrapped me up in his arms. "Joe I love you. And Finn knows I'm dating someone." I said before turning in his arms and kissing his adorable, little nose. "K. Come on let's get breakfast."  Joe said and put on some jogging bottoms and then took my hand and pulled me upstairs.

After breakfast Joe drove me to the JacksGap household. I stepped out the car and ran to the door and knocked our special knock. I was suddenly pulled into a huge hug. "Oh Maddie I've missed you. How was your Christmas." Jack and Finn both asked at the same time. I answered the questions and walked in the house where we just talked for ages mainly about nothing, before running upstairs to film a few videos.

"Hey guys!" I said looking into the lens. I explained what me and JacksGap would be doing , which was a 'Twins Do My Makeup!' video. I showed them the makeup I had in my everyday bag, as I was staying to sleep the night, and said nothing else.

After a lot of poking and prodding, my makeup was done. And to be honest it looked... AWFUL. They tried their best but it was awful. I went to the bathroom and washed off the makeup before we started to film for their channel.

We had finished filming about 3 videos for each channel and then decided to finish and have food. We ordered pizza. YES. When we were eating we talked about everything and anything. I haven't had a proper conversation with the twins in a long time. And they are probably my best male friends. We finished our pizza and then started to vlog. I finished up my vlog and took all the plates through to the kitchen. When I stepped into the hallway I felt myself being pushed up against the wall.

I then felt his lips on mine. I tried to push him off but he was to strong. Great. I told Joe nothing would happen. Finn knows I love Joe why would he do this. I then heard Jack pulling Finn off of me and I opened my eyes before running into the spare room where I was meant to be sleeping.