Chapter 9

Maddie's POV

I woke up with my heart beat slowly rising and rising. I bolted up and tried my hardest to breathe but I couldn't control it very well so. My unsteady breathing is what made Zoe rush towards my bed. She rushed out of the door and the next thing I know there is a tried and worried looking Marcus sat by me on one side. Within a few minuets I could breathe but I still had a thought running through my mind making me panic a little. And that thought was:

What will Marcus do?

Marcus quickly looked at me and asked the question that I never wanted to here come from his mouth. "What were you panicking about." Zoe looked at me and I shook my head 'no'.
"Marcus why don't you just leave her alone for a little bit, she'll tell you later." Zoe told all this to Marcus and he reluctantly said fine, he kissed my forehead and walked out the door.

When Zoe was sure he had left she turned to me and she looked at me and asked "Maddie, were you thinking about what Marcus is going to do when he finds out." I shook my head 'yes'. She looked at me "You guys will be fine, just don't worry about what your brother will do.". "Why do you think that all this will be ok when we aren't even dating yet.", she looked at and was about to reply when there was a loud knock at the door. Zoe looked at me and I shrugged. I was just about to get off of the bed when Zoe pushed me back down like I was crazy.
"Don't you dare move your butt from that bed Missy!" she said in a posh tone of voice. "Yes ma'am!" I replied which made me and Zoe burst out into a laughing fit.There was an other loud knock on the door followed by a frustrated sigh. "Yeah, there's someone at the door.".This time I stayed put as it would of ended with another laughing fit.
Zoe left the bed and walked towards the hotel door. I looked over at my phone and saw what the time was.

4:15

Wait. I woke up really early. No wonder Marcus looked so tired. Why was everyone still up, including the mystery person at the door. I was drawn out of my thoughts when I felt the bed dip down on the other side of the double bed. I looked up and saw a head full of messy blonde-brown hair. Joe then asked what happened and he just sat there and listened to the whole story. By the end I didn't even realise that I was starting to panic just by the thought of what Marcus will do if he finds what I have done after I promised that I would never ever fall for one of his best friends and I did. By now I was shaking so much that I didn't even know that Joe had moved closer to me and was now so close to me that I could breathe in his amazing scent.

Joe kissed the top of my head multiple times and on the last time I heard an 'aw' coming from the double bed next to mine. I looked up and Joe and whispered that he should leave and get sleep. Right before he left Zoe said that we should flim one of colab videos all alone and winked.
Both me and Joe laughed before we agreed that we would flim the one for his channel, and Zoe said that she would make sure that everyone else wasn't here. With that I went back to sleep with a huge smile on my face by just the thought of me and Joe spending the next day together, just us two.